*NOW BOOKED FOR 2024* Transitmania 15 @ Santa Pod 19th to 21st July 2024 *ALL DETAILS HERE*

hope it rains on you ya !

An area for members to hang out and chat, discuss anything transit related!

Moderator: Luke

hope it rains on you ya !

Postby rustytransit » Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:55 pm

Bunch of bampots them people, AYE YE KNOW WHO YOU ARE , bloody POLIS' HMRC AMD CUSTOMS AND EXCISE effin road side stops! "yes sir, take your van down there and my colleagues will shaft you with a big stick with a penalty notice on it when we find something wrong with your van" .
"No, Mr Hmrc guy I do not have any bloody refugees in the back of my van, and for you Mr. Customs man I do not run it on red diesel,

Jesus, I am just trying to make a coin and there is always somebody around the corner waiting to boot you in the nuts and take it off you. AARRGGHH!
rustytransit
Transit Aficionado
Transit Aficionado

Re: hope it rains on you ya !

Postby Squirell2212 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:13 am

rustytransit wrote:Bunch of bampots them people, AYE YE KNOW WHO YOU ARE , bloody POLIS' HMRC AMD CUSTOMS AND EXCISE effin road side stops! "yes sir, take your van down there and my colleagues will shaft you with a big stick with a penalty notice on it when we find something wrong with your van" .
"No, Mr Hmrc guy I do not have any bloody refugees in the back of my van, and for you Mr. Customs man I do not run it on red diesel,

Jesus, I am just trying to make a coin and there is always somebody around the corner waiting to boot you in the nuts and take it off you. AARRGGHH!

There the same here (Scotland) unsure where our based , I got stoped in Linlithgow on the Monday and on the Tuesday stoped by the same team at Stirling on the wed , got a 21 day ticket for a track rod end on the wed, but Monday was fine , strange how it can deteriorate over a few days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Squirell2212
Transit Aficionado
Transit Aficionado

Postby Brains_transit » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:11 am

I'm rolling round with a cracked windscreen and snapped leaf, catch me if you can :lol:
Brains_transit
Transit Extremist
Transit Extremist

Postby ned » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:17 am

Brains_transit wrote:I'm rolling round with a cracked windscreen and snapped leaf, catch me if you can :lol:

They ignore mk6's cos they'll never never get home if they pull one :lol: :lol: N
RUST IS LIGHTER THEN CARBON FIBRE

57 transit 85t260 2.2 swb, moondust silver.
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=209987

03 transit 125t280 2.0 tdci swb 229,000 miles.
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=168296
ned
Transit Extremist
Transit Extremist

Postby Squirell2212 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:19 am

My 05 mwb is due it's not in 14 days , it's was filled with underseal and expanding foam and used as the tone bag carrier windscreen is shattered but it's stickers up and never gets a tug , iv got a lwb 53 that's solid and underneath never been welded , beat van iv had by far but me swb 59 gets pulled all the time ? There never happy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Squirell2212
Transit Aficionado
Transit Aficionado

Postby Brains_transit » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:52 am

nedforceone wrote:
Brains_transit wrote:I'm rolling round with a cracked windscreen and snapped leaf, catch me if you can :lol:

They ignore mk6's cos they'll never never get home if they pull one :lol: :lol: N

I also had no steps or front arches for a month and still made it home :lol:
Brains_transit
Transit Extremist
Transit Extremist

Postby bigjohnthomas » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:42 pm

But if vosa checks can save the life of just one child by taking dangerous tramps vans off the road ........

Regards
Allcock
chief anus examiner vosa
bigjohnthomas
Transit Extremist
Transit Extremist

Return to Transit Talk