Transitmania 10 @Santa Pod 18th to 20th May 2018

My Minibus is here!!!

Members can put pictures of their Transit on here!

My Minibus is here!!!

Postby SSC! » Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:47 pm

Hello folkies,

Well I first joined here when I became the owner of a Ford Transit Custom DCIV 310 Limited back in 2015. It lasted till 2016 when I decided to go for a bit of comfort in the shape of a Merc (last time that happens!!). I have always been a Ford kinda girl from various models and my loving Mustang till I sold when my brat arrived requiring more 'adult' type of transport :twisted: . So the hankering came again when I decided to start work for myself recently. Beginning of Oct I took delivery of my Transit Trend, fully loaded. Absolutely delighted with it. Business can't start just yet as I am sitting my transport manager exams etc but getting it all ready for wheels turning in Feb. Till then its such a breeze to drive. I love it!!

:mrgreen:

Edit to add..... may have put this in the wrong place :oops: Sorry, please move to non member if anyone can. Sorry about that. Blonde moment. :roll:
Don't follow me, I'm crazy........ and lost!!!
SSC!
Transit Addict
Transit Addict

Re: My Minibus is here!!!

Postby ned » Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:13 pm

Nice bus 8) I like the colour alot. N
03 transit 125t280 2.0 tdci swb executive collage blue 92 crewcab. Built in Belgium so deserves lots of love. 207,000 miles on the clock.

Instructions for use. fill with fuel. start engine. drive like a t#@t.
ned
Transit Extremist
Transit Extremist

Return to Members Transits Gallery!