*NOW BOOKED FOR 2024* Transitmania 15 @ Santa Pod 19th to 21st July 2024 *ALL DETAILS HERE*

MK7 with coloured keyed bumpers - silver

Members can put pictures of their Transit on here!

Re: MK7 with coloured keyed bumpers - silver

Postby Sportman » Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:45 pm

SteveO wrote:WOW looks fantastic, you must be very proud now. Well done. IMO I think that leaving the black on the bumpers and the side rub strips gives the van a balanced look. I think that it gives it an OEM Ford look which is good but those that know their sport vans know that he mwb van never had the kit on it. Makes it that bit more special.

I think that if you colour coded the rest it would be over kill. But hey, each to their own. Top job fella. Well done.

So were the side skirts a bit of a mare to extend?

Hi,

yeah I am going to leave it as I think if I colour keyed the whole lot - it would look too much and like you say, it breaks it up, I think it looks good and as for the side skirts - yeah pain in the A$$ to do, but well worth it.
Sportman
Transit Addict
Transit Addict

Postby A Jack » Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:15 pm

Thanks to Belly for heads up on this thread, I have a low roof MWB and I am looking at putting side skirts on it, like others I think the way you have changed the look on this is something else. I have said this a number of times there are some very clever people on here ( i am not including myself in here ). You should be very proud at what you have done. Top marks from me. Cheers
Potential Group Buy Sun Roof Visor's Mk5, Mk6, Mk7
http://fordtransit.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=122529
A Jack
Transit Aficionado
Transit Aficionado

Postby NigelBear » Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:58 pm

Hi. Could you tell me if the body kit you have used on your silver transit medium wheel base medium roof was genuine ford or after market. Do you still have your van.
NigelBear

Previous

Return to Members Transits Gallery!