*NOW BOOKED FOR 2024* Transitmania 15 @ Santa Pod 19th to 21st July 2024 *ALL DETAILS HERE*

Vcm2

Use this forum to post technical questions & problems about any Transit

Moderator: Luke

Vcm2

Postby troytroy3 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:51 am

Any one got any suggestions where the Best place to get vcm 2 with fast delivery
Thanks
troytroy3
Transit Addict
Transit Addict

Re: Vcm2

Postby martynx » Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:30 am

troytroy3 wrote:Any one got any suggestions where the Best place to get vcm 2 with fast delivery
Thanks
My general advice is always buy from a UK supplier ( if you are uk based !) that is up for installing the software for you remotely , & call them 1st to see if they seem like they care as good vcm's often dont work as they should,

The last guy I advised forgot the calling step and got ( from a UK supplier ) a VCM2 that showed up as a vcx nano & wouldn't run V86 and required a virtual machine install. The supplied instructions and video were all in chinese & the seller had no interest in installing it etc!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

for egr/dpf deletes, power tuning, updates,cloning,speed limiter removal,cruise control, euro 3/4/5/6 limiters & key's !
martynx
Transit Fanatic
Transit Fanatic

Postby 2016comming » Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:31 am

troytroy3 wrote:Any one got any suggestions where the Best place to get vcm 2 with fast delivery
Thanks

Got one VCM II V98 and used for 1 year, all fine. Bought from http://www.obd2shop.co.uk/wholesale/top ... rsion.html I remember I got the package a week after I ordered it. Used to meet problem, contacted the seller, they helpe remote assistance. Hope it helps.
2016comming
Transit Fan
Transit Fan

Postby 2016comming » Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:03 am

I'm using V86 and I can say it's perfect, never had issues.
I did key coding on Focus, Fiesta, Mondeo, Transit, LDV Convoy, C-Max, etc...
Injection pump VP30,VP44, replacement on Focus 1.8 TDDi, Transit 2.2 TDDi, Transit 2.4 TDDi, Mondeo 2.0 TDDi.
ECU Replacement on Focus MK2, MK3 Siemens and Bosch.
Dash-ECU synchronisation.
Dash-GEM syncoronisation.
Various modules reflash (update).
By the way, I got the wifi version http://www.obd2shop.co.uk/wholesale/vcm ... lcouk.html
2016comming
Transit Fan
Transit Fan

Return to Technical Problems & Questions