*NOW BOOKED FOR 2024* Transitmania 15 @ Santa Pod 19th to 21st July 2024 *ALL DETAILS HERE*

Fuse issue 211???? 30a

Use this forum to post technical questions & problems about any Transit

Moderator: Luke

Fuse issue 211???? 30a

Postby jason.hunn12 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:13 pm

Hi thus may seem abut trivial to some but I have fuse 211 30a fuse keeps blowing on ignition everything appears to work apart from the radio I'm very confused as radio is 227 I think got after market stereo fitted and a reversing camera fitted (diy) was working took it all out to check connections as monitor on interior mirror kept losing signal. When I pushed stereo back in a bare wire caught something sparks (little ones) and blow the fuse now the same fuse just keeps blowing any ideas please???????

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
jason.hunn12

Re: Fuse issue 211???? 30a

Postby knobby1 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:43 pm

jason.hunn12 wrote:Hi thus may seem abut trivial to some but I have fuse 211 30a fuse keeps blowing on ignition everything appears to work apart from the radio I'm very confused as radio is 227 I think got after market stereo fitted and a reversing camera fitted (diy) was working took it all out to check connections as monitor on interior mirror kept losing signal. When I pushed stereo back in a bare wire caught something sparks (little ones) and blow the fuse now the same fuse just keeps blowing any ideas please??????? Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Would help if you told us what vehicle you have..??

Lord Knobrot
2008 2.4L RWD 170+PS 6-speed 350 LWB High Roof.

When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my Grandfather, not screaming like the passengers in his car..!
knobby1
Transit Extremist
Transit Extremist

Return to Technical Problems & Questions