*NOW BOOKED FOR 2024* Transitmania 15 @ Santa Pod 19th to 21st July 2024 *ALL DETAILS HERE*

mk5 Twin Rear Seats inc. Seat Belts

Advertise any transit parts you have here free to other members!!

Moderator: Luke

mk5 Twin Rear Seats inc. Seat Belts

Postby jackiechansthem » Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:56 am

Hi, I have a '96 (N) SWB minibus and I've just removed the rear 2-seat unit. I was going to dump it at my local recycling depot, but if it's any use to you, you're welcome to it!

It has integrated seatbelts and I most, if not all, of the Torx bolts. Each seat has a head restraint and are upholstered in a mottle blue/grey fabric. They will need a good clean and I should point out that there is a small cigarette burn on one seat and a smallish tear on the side part. Otherwise, perfectly usable and should be ready to fit in your van.

If anyone wants it, drop me a line; the fly in the ointment........I live just outside Plymouth and it's a case of 'free to collector'. Be quick though, as it's lying in the back of the van and SWMBO wants rid of it! Oh, the pain, the pain :roll:

Regards. J.
jackiechansthem
Transit Fan
Transit Fan

Postby bootsaler » Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:26 pm

DO they have grey vinyl headrests on like the one in this picture? http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a252/ ... 282flr.jpg

If so and no one claims the whole seat would you sell me the headrests and post them up to me in Essex?

Cheers

Kev
bootsaler
Transit Addict
Transit Addict

Postby jackiechansthem » Sat Jan 27, 2007 4:21 pm

bootsaler wrote:DO they have grey vinyl headrests on like the one in this picture? http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a252/ ... 282flr.jpg

If so and no one claims the whole seat would you sell me the headrests and post them up to me in Essex?

Cheers

Kev

Hi Kev. Sorry mate they are the ones with the middle area cutout. Typical eh?! J
jackiechansthem
Transit Fan
Transit Fan

Postby bootsaler » Sun Jan 28, 2007 9:02 pm

Oh well :cry: thanks anyway M8 :wink:
bootsaler
Transit Addict
Transit Addict

Postby jackiechansthem » Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:10 pm

Seats have now gone to a good home :D
jackiechansthem
Transit Fan