*NOW BOOKED FOR 2024* Transitmania 15 @ Santa Pod 19th to 21st July 2024 *ALL DETAILS HERE*

Mk5 Rear light/lamp covers

Advertise any transit parts you have here free to other members!!

Moderator: Luke

Mk5 Rear light/lamp covers

Postby millertime_1985 » Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:51 am

I have a pair (both left and right) of rear light/lamp covers for a mk5... although they may also fit mk3 and mk.4...

to be honest I bought these over 5 years ago as part of plans for fairly major repairs to my mk5.... although once I received these in the mail, I never even opened them to look at them as I wasn't ready for them at the time, so I can't confirm their condition, although they were bought in very good condition, and I know that there are the plastic screw caps on 5 of the 6 screws on the rear of the units.

Since I have got rid of my mk.5 (almost 4 years back) I have no need for these... while im sure I could have sold these on ebay... I appreciate all the advice and assistance I have received from various members of this forum, and so I offer them free (that's £0.00) to anyone that can pick them up (or have them collected by courier)... I may be able to Post, however I do not know what it would cost (and I would have to ask you to pay the postage)

I live around the Glasgow area, PM me if your interested, or have further questions.
Its Not a Van..... Its a Transit
millertime_1985
Transit Aficionado
Transit Aficionado

Re: Mk5 Rear light/lamp covers

Postby Sidewinder57 » Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:48 pm

I would be very interested in these as both mine are cracked :( any chance you could get a price to post the I'm nr Liverpool cheers :)
Sidewinder57

Re: Mk5 Rear light/lamp covers

Postby millertime_1985 » Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:05 pm

- No Longer Available -
Its Not a Van..... Its a Transit
millertime_1985
Transit Aficionado
Transit Aficionado

Return to Free to good home!!