*NOW BOOKED FOR 2024* Transitmania 15 @ Santa Pod 19th to 21st July 2024 *ALL DETAILS HERE*

Ford Radio Key-Code unlocking software...

Advertise any transit parts you have here free to other members!!

Moderator: Luke

Postby MarkM » Mon Jun 19, 2006 4:46 pm

It's not isp issued space...that isn't worth a carrot to me as I have way too many files etc to be of any use with the isp webspace...my website is stored on this webspace and I have around 50meg just of help files related to my website ;)

Try this ...it should work now, they are all zip files

Becker

Blaupunkt

BZ

Calgen

Clarion

Daewoo

Ford

Grundig

Motorola

Multi

Phillips

Volvo

VW

All right click and save target as...actually read the read me text files as they are are not all simply punch the number in and they work is some cases you will need data cables to make these work
MarkM
Transit Fanatic
Transit Fanatic

Postby Gunslinger » Mon Jun 19, 2006 5:52 pm

confirmed, working fine :)
Gunslinger
Transit Devotee
Transit Devotee

Postby MarkM » Mon Jun 19, 2006 7:14 pm

Gunslinger wrote:confirmed, working fine :)

Good...took me long enough converting the files to .zip ones and then another batch of uploading to my server. They should keep you out of trouble for a while then ;)
MarkM
Transit Fanatic
Transit Fanatic

Postby apples26 » Tue Jun 20, 2006 4:45 pm

ive got a fair few software versions too but not a phillips one and your one doesnt work? well comes up as unknown file type etc
http://WWW.NEEDATOW.CO.UK
-------------------------
apples26
Transit Fanatic
Transit Fanatic

Postby MarkM » Tue Jun 20, 2006 5:25 pm

apples26 wrote:ive got a fair few software versions too but not a phillips one and your one doesnt work? well comes up as unknown file type etc

Doesn't work for me either but if I had the extra bit (philips dealer program then it would) it isn't an unkown file as such just you and I don't have the other part needed...the readme files in that folder work though. It is a bit like the Ford TIS disks are not all the same and to use some of the facilties on them like the radio unlock section you need additional software/hardware ;)

But hey I gave them all to you for free! This thread only had 2 Ford unlock programs...with my uploads you now have 5.
MarkM
Transit Fanatic
Transit Fanatic

Previous

Return to Free to good home!!