*NOW BOOKED FOR 2024* Transitmania 15 @ Santa Pod 19th to 21st July 2024 *ALL DETAILS HERE*

Double "stereo" holder for top of dash (2003) "GONE"

Advertise any transit parts you have here free to other members!!

Moderator: Luke

Double "stereo" holder for top of dash (2003) "GONE"

Postby retaylor » Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:07 pm

Basically when I bought my van it was ex-police and had an extra plastic bit (genuine ford) for two more stereo sized devices (probably police radio or CB) in the centre of the dash (where your dirty mags are normally kept)... I thought it was in the way and as I have only 1 stereo I removed it and replaced with standard. I don't want to chuck it so does anyone want it?
retaylor
Transit Fan
Transit Fan

Re: Double "stereo" holder for top of dash (2003) "GONE"

Postby retaylor » Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:56 pm

This was 14 months ago, Have now found the handful of assorted screws and trim covers that go with it (yes I haven't cleaned out my garage since then) so Terry, if you want them then get back in touch and i'll send them on. Also would be interested to know if you fitted the new part and what use you found for it. Cheers, Rob
retaylor
Transit Fan
Transit Fan

Re: Double "stereo" holder for top of dash (2003) "GONE"

Postby Terry » Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:00 pm

Hi Rob
Yes please do forward them on ,let me know the damage & I'll re-imburse you.
I 'adapted' the front so I have an analogue clock and voltmeter in the right side and a 'paperback' size cubby in the left half. (I hate digital clocks)
I have seen several non police vans with the 'extra' ,I guess it was made by Ford to house a tachograph.
I guess you will need my addy, I'll p.m. it.
Thanks again, and have fun.
Terry
I got a little black book with me poems in
Pallet Puller
Terry
Transit Fanatic
Transit Fanatic

Return to Free to good home!!