*NOW BOOKED FOR 2024* Transitmania 15 @ Santa Pod 19th to 21st July 2024 *ALL DETAILS HERE*

From connect to my connect

This forum can be used to update other members on your progress with your Transit.

From connect to my connect

Postby Mc T » Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:42 pm

2004 1.8 Zetec 16v
At purchase:
With striping, rear metal bumper piece painted, 17" rims (a pain to clean), HUD mounted in dash/ projection on window, airfilter mod, tinted window fenders and tinted window foil on rear windows:
18" rims, headlight mod with Xenon projectors and led angel eyes, silver indicator lamps front and rear, rear axle swap (8cm) and lowered at front (4cm), ECU chiptuning (more feul economy/ and a bit more power), EBS Greenstuff brakepads (great, much more braking power at a budget!), debadged, Fiesta ST steering wheel fitted and the latest adition the center placed dual H3 fog lichts:
Each unit equipt with two 55w H3 for a rallycar like amount off light (about three times more than my Xenon headlight at high beam :D ):

I'm now modding the back up drive lights to high power cob led, the cob leds are powerfull bud only cobs at all sides, i'm adding a extra led with lens on top.
Mc T
Transit Fan
Transit Fan

Return to Members Transit's - Progress Reports!