*NOW BOOKED FOR 2024* Transitmania 15 @ Santa Pod 19th to 21st July 2024 *ALL DETAILS HERE*

MK7 Camper Conversion - MyVanWe2.0

This forum can be used to update other members on your progress with your Transit.

Re: MK7 Camper Conversion - MyVanWe2.0

Postby bobson6 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:48 pm

Hi Steve,
Ask away, what do you need to know?

The hob was off ebay, would have to check the product ID as its been a while, but it certainly is a nice bit of kit. Do a quick search for camper hob and sink and you will get a few options. Fitting is easy and some companies send templates to cut out with.
bobson6
Transit Aficionado
Transit Aficionado

Postby Stevetransit04 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:50 pm

OK mate thank you being a bit of a perfectionist I noticed your wiring looks good do you have any think that can help me on the wiring front any diagrams or did you go free hand good-looking build I must say
Stevetransit04
Transit Addict
Transit Addict

Postby bobson6 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:31 am

Hi Steve.
Thanks, seems to be taking forever to finish as I keep adding ideas. Certainly been enjoyable doing it.

Pretty much went at it free hand. Did some rough drawings to get the idea in my head but then just solved the problems as they came up.

One thing I am changing is I have now got two bus bars for the charging methods to connect to. These will then go to both the leisure batteries. Only because both batteries are not near each other.

I found that running all the cables to all places first helped then you can adjust to tidy things up.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
bobson6
Transit Aficionado
Transit Aficionado

Previous

Return to Members Transit's - Progress Reports!