*NOW BOOKED FOR 2024* Transitmania 15 @ Santa Pod 19th to 21st July 2024 *ALL DETAILS HERE*

Need help with MK2 window/door rubber/seals

Transit Mk1 & 2 Forum. All Transits 1965 - 1986

Moderator: Luke

Need help with MK2 window/door rubber/seals

Postby oto » Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:18 pm

Hi!
Long time from my last wisit here and i think for a long! I have this mk2 model located in Riga the capital of Latvia http://www.flickr.com/photos/cougarcas/7121755935/in/photostream/ Van is in good condition and running with new technical inspection.

I'm desperate for window seals because the old ones are in bade shape! Maybe there are new substitutes that fits for this model?? Also in future for my project I need door seals. For now thoes are at good shape!

As well I am interested in rims! What rims fit for this beast? From which car its easier to find or which rims would bee the best looking?

Can you guys also give me some useful websites where can i find information, new ore used deatails and so on...

Again sory for my english!
oto

Re: Need help with MK2 window/door rubber/seals

Postby Ralph.9 » Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:08 pm

I have window seals and will have door seal soon.
Ralph
Ralph.9
Transit Devotee
Transit Devotee

Re: Need help with MK2 window/door rubber/seals

Postby oto » Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:50 pm

Forgot to say that i have Ford Transit mk2 1981 long version! I have 5 side windows, 1 trunk window, 1 sliding side window in rear side doors. If you don't have thoes rubbers, maybe you know where to find?
oto

Return to Mk 1 & 2