*NOW BOOKED FOR 2024* Transitmania 15 @ Santa Pod 19th to 21st July 2024 *ALL DETAILS HERE*

Chrome Windscreen Wipers

Have a look here to see what our site sponsors have for sale!

You must be a Authorised Trader to advertise parts for sale here!!

Moderator: Luke

Chrome Windscreen Wipers

Postby TheTransitCentre » Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:17 pm

Just a bit frustrated with this particular forum because nobody pays attention to it. Not that I am complaining about the amount that Luke charges us Registered Traders for it - almost the opposite - we have several very good customers on the forum who have given us great feedback and been very happy with what we've charged them. Please remember that we are a business however!

So. The second "Holy Grail" is a Genuine Motorcraft set of Chrome Wiper Blades, which I believe are Mk1 or Mk2 - Motorcraft reference EWB229 A780X 17528ALA 5 004 642. Still in retail packaging which is a blister card and fairly dusty - found them in the back of our stock room!

If no body contacts me or posts from this forum they go on e-bay at the weekend, which for me is Friday evening. Any Takers? PM me or Post with sensible offers.
Just a Newbie! Learning about Transits but I have some men who know nothing else. If you phone us just remember I'm a messenger.

www.thetransitcentre.co.uk
01384 240933 Please leave contact number. Mention this Forum or http://www.thetransitcentre.co.uk/html/contact.html
TheTransitCentre
Registered Trader
Registered Trader

Re: Chrome Windscreen Wipers

Postby TheTransitCentre » Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:40 pm

Well the set we sold on e-bay, after a mass of last minute bidding fetched just over £40. I've got 6 sets left which will be sold in 24 hours at the last highest e-bay bidders price.

If anyone on the forum wants a set I need a PM asap. Once these are gone that's it. We have no more and considering that these are stamped "Motorcraft" into the Chrome plating and a new set of wipers for a modern Transit cost £30 is a shame.

C'mon who's up for it? £10 more than a current Tranny set of blades ....

Pete
Just a Newbie! Learning about Transits but I have some men who know nothing else. If you phone us just remember I'm a messenger.

www.thetransitcentre.co.uk
01384 240933 Please leave contact number. Mention this Forum or http://www.thetransitcentre.co.uk/html/contact.html
TheTransitCentre
Registered Trader
Registered Trader

Return to Parts for Sale - Trade