*NOW BOOKED FOR 2024* Transitmania 15 @ Santa Pod 19th to 21st July 2024 *ALL DETAILS HERE*

Tdi pump

Transit Mk3, 4 & 5(smiley front) Forum. All Transits 1986 - 2000

Tdi pump

Postby lancy » Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:27 am

Hi all I just thought I'd post my findings for a tdi pump available in UK :D

A friend and I are doing up a swb mk5 and fitting with 130ps yellow spot injectors 8)

At first it was a struggle to get hold of the 33409 injectors, only 1 seemed to be available :cry: but further persistence got some results but at a cost of £140 +vat :shock: So we kept them in mind and was so set on them we were going to go ahead but had to wait a couple weeks to raise the cash.

In the mean time I carried on searching and jackpot :D not only did they have stock of the injectors for £82 +vat but they also supply ve replacement pump with turbo copmensator 8) the turbo costs £610 +vat and when I called up to enquire there not available off the shelf however they do have all part needed on the shelf and build them to order in 3-5 days. So I offerd a di pump as an exchange and they offerd £70 for the pump :D bringing price to £650 for a newly built TURBO pump which I think is a fairly good price :D

Company name is Diesel Bob!

I hope this is helpful to some as I know others would like to do the same and many more are also looking for a tdi pump :D
lancy
Transit Aficionado
Transit Aficionado

Re: Tdi pump

Postby Chug » Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:34 pm

Yep +1 for Diesel Bob, good bloke and knows his transit injection pumps with helpful and quick service at a reasonable price.
1991(J) twin wheel tipper 2.5di
1994(L) twin wheel tipper 2.5di
Chug
Transit Fanatic
Transit Fanatic

Return to Mk 3, 4 & 5 - Second Generation Transits