*NOW BOOKED FOR 2026* Transitmania 17 @ Santa Pod 17th to 19th July 2026 *ALL DETAILS HERE*


EGR Again

Transit Mk6 & Mk7 Forum. All Transits 2000 - 2013

EGR Again

Postby dcwuk » Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:50 pm

I have had a search for this and cannot be certain what is what with this. so another EGR post I`m afraid :oops:
Is this where I fit the blanking plate and will I get any warnings lights come up.
The van is 280S Series 2.0L Duratorq DI (85PS ) MK6

Image

Thanks in advance folks
'I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them.'
-George Bush
User avatar
dcwuk
Transit Aficionado
Transit Aficionado
 
Posts: 386
Joined: Sat Jun 17, 2006 7:34 pm
Location: suffolk newmarket area

Re: EGR Again

Postby ake » Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:53 pm

Yes, that'll do it, leave it plugged in and you won't get any fault lights
2024 Ford Transit Custom 300S Active 170ps Auto
2021 Ford Transit Custom 300S Active 170ps
2014 Ford Fiesta Sport Van 95ps
If she knew what she wants
ake
Site Moderator
 
Posts: 41846
Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:19 pm
Location: The fair city o' Perth

Re: EGR Again

Postby dcwuk » Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:57 pm

3 minutes between post and answer that must be a record.
Thanks very much for the ultra fast reply :)
'I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them.'
-George Bush
User avatar
dcwuk
Transit Aficionado
Transit Aficionado
 
Posts: 386
Joined: Sat Jun 17, 2006 7:34 pm
Location: suffolk newmarket area

Re: EGR Again

Postby ake » Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:29 pm

Nae problem, happy to help :D
2024 Ford Transit Custom 300S Active 170ps Auto
2021 Ford Transit Custom 300S Active 170ps
2014 Ford Fiesta Sport Van 95ps
If she knew what she wants
ake
Site Moderator
 
Posts: 41846
Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:19 pm
Location: The fair city o' Perth


Return to Mk6 & Mk7 - Third Generation Transits



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated.