*NOW BOOKED FOR 2024* Transitmania 15 @ Santa Pod 19th to 21st July 2024 *ALL DETAILS HERE*

Van security - pedal box and other stuff

Transit Mk6 & Mk7 Forum. All Transits 2000 - 2013

Re: Van security - pedal box and other stuff

Postby Mike » Sat May 27, 2017 12:30 pm

FlyCatcher wrote:I HAVE A GARRISON PEDAL BOX FOR SALE COST £150 AS NEW WITH BOTH KEYS FOR CUSTOM CAN BE COLLECTED FROM CARDIFF OR BURNHAM-ON-SEA . PM ME IF YOU WANT IT AT £75

STRAIGHT SWAP FOR A KEYBOARD THAT WORKS PROPERLY?
Mike
Wind up merchant!

Postby mistericeman » Sat May 27, 2017 12:48 pm

Disklok would be my choice
DiskLoks are IMHO one of THE best physical and visible deterrents you can buy...
I've used them for years on our Landrovers and short of an angle grinder they are extremely difficult to remove.

Worth bearing in mind that the large and medium are to my knowledge the same size (medium just has removable foam packing inside the rim)

If you are prepared to add a little more steel to re in force the back they end up being nigh on impossible to remove without a lot of effort and a big grinder.

The reinforcements stop this happening (mind it still wasn't removed successfully)

mistericeman
Transit Aficionado
Transit Aficionado

Postby FlyCatcher » Sat May 27, 2017 6:13 pm

FlyCatcher wrote:I HAVE A GARRISON PEDAL BOX FOR SALE COST £150 AS NEW WITH BOTH KEYS FOR CUSTOM CAN BE COLLECTED FROM CARDIFF OR BURNHAM-ON-SEA . PM ME IF YOU WANT IT AT £75

Prevent theft of your Ford Transit Custom van by fitting a pedal box. Takes a few seconds to fit and secure. Clamps all pedals in a spacious box that can also house, phone, wallet, satnav or anything small and valuable .
FlyCatcher
Transit Aficionado
Transit Aficionado

Postby bigjohnthomas » Sat May 27, 2017 7:04 pm

WHO?
WHAT?
I CAN'T HEAR YOU

LOLZZZZ
bigjohnthomas
Transit Extremist
Transit Extremist