*NOW BOOKED FOR 2024* Transitmania 15 @ Santa Pod 19th to 21st July 2024 *ALL DETAILS HERE*

interior lights fuse location mk7

Transit Mk6 & Mk7 Forum. All Transits 2000 - 2013

Re: interior lights fuse location mk7

Postby whitevanwoman » Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:53 am

knobby1 wrote:
whitevanwoman wrote:
loot wrote:Wait til you've been here a while, the cycle of same posts gets a bit repetitive :-(
I even change and vary my answers

It's no disrespect for new members but you'll notice how fresh interesting posts get jumped on where as " my battery is flat what do i do" for example may see tumbleweeds rolling past.

I've been a member of another forum for nearly 4 years and have pretty much said exactly the same thing myself, new members, same old questions...

Got to admit though that it's not easy getting into a new forum, especially when there's a lot of banter going on, you kind of feel like a bit of an intruder, I've been lurking a good while before daring to post.

Stand by for more "same old questions" from me in due course, I don't even know how much I don't know yet. But I know where the 2 fuse boxes are and have Haynes manual.

Ahh...you've come to the right place then. There's no such thing as a stupid question, however, we do get stupidly asked questions though...probably guilty of this myself :oops: I don't mind helping out if I can. Some people don't have English as their first language and can sometimes be difficult for them to ask the right questions.

BTW....Mk7's basically have three fuse/relay boxes..two behind the glove box and one in the engine bay. If you pull the glove box lid out, you'll see the first one, this one swings down from the top to reveal another.

Lord knobrot

Oh yeah, I forgot about the second set of fuses above glove box, found them by chance whilst trying to fix horn. Mines Mark 6 but is same. Bought new horn £5.60 off eBay, nice to fix something in 10 mins for under a tenner.
whitevanwoman
Transit Addict
Transit Addict

Postby knobby1 » Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:10 am

whitevanwoman wrote: Mines Mark 6 but is same.

But the thread title says "interior light fuse location mk7"... I'm so confused :? OP prolly has a Mk7 I guess.

Lord Knobrot
2008 2.4L RWD 170+PS 6-speed 350 LWB High Roof.

When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my Grandfather, not screaming like the passengers in his car..!
knobby1
Transit Extremist
Transit Extremist

Postby whitevanwoman » Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:54 am

knobby1 wrote:
whitevanwoman wrote: Mines Mark 6 but is same.

But the thread title says "interior light fuse location mk7"... I'm so confused :? OP prolly has a Mk7 I guess.

Lord Knobrot

I spend most of my life feeling confused...

Was reading the thread out of curiosity and boredom, jumped in with reply, not really anything to do with the OP. That's my hands slapped
whitevanwoman
Transit Addict
Transit Addict

Previous

Return to Mk6 & Mk7 - Third Generation Transits