*NOW BOOKED FOR 2024* Transitmania 15 @ Santa Pod 19th to 21st July 2024 *ALL DETAILS HERE*

MK7 blower & A/C & Eperspacher diagrams - Relay missing?

Transit Mk6 & Mk7 Forum. All Transits 2000 - 2013

MK7 blower & A/C & Eperspacher diagrams - Relay missing?

Postby mortti » Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:57 pm

Hello members. This is my first post here so thank you in advance for all support!

I'm having some problems with my MK7 transit blower system. I guess they are related somehow?

1) Blower not running at any speed setting. Fuse #55 40A checked and also confirmed +12V coming to fuse base. Blower connector disconnected and found no power or grounds in the pins.

2) Eberspacher working fine but blower not running so windows are frozen still after 1hr run. This fault was confirmed before #1 appeared.

3) I guess this van has partially deactivated A/C - one relay is missing and just wondering if it has something to do with this as A/C usually has something to do with moisture removal while selector pointing to windscreen symbol? Not sure.

I searched around the forum and found wiring diagram related to blower system but I would need one with A/C and eberspacher heating system. Any diagrams and assistance are much appreciated!

mk7_blower_relays.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mk7 -08 300M 2,2 TDCi FWD LHD
mortti

Re: MK7 blower & A/C & Eperspacher diagrams - Relay missing?

Postby mortti » Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:17 pm

Points 1 and 2 were fixed by two new relays, can't tell you any details as I don't have any wiring diagrams. Point 3 just bad guessing and was related to previous. Selecting defog/demist? turns A/C on and blower to slowest speed as Eber does as well.

If anyone has wirind diagrams for aux heater (Eber) + blower + aircon I would like to check them out
Mk7 -08 300M 2,2 TDCi FWD LHD
mortti

Return to Mk6 & Mk7 - Third Generation Transits