*NOW BOOKED FOR 2024* Transitmania 15 @ Santa Pod 19th to 21st July 2024 *ALL DETAILS HERE*

Footwell bolts

Transit Mk6 & Mk7 Forum. All Transits 2000 - 2013

Footwell bolts

Postby starry » Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:52 am

Having recently removed the plastic step with the two bolts underneath the step ones damaged has anyone know where to get tried local ford but don’t seem to know wat I’m on about
starry
Transit Aficionado
Transit Aficionado

Re: Footwell bolts

Postby adam75pl » Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:18 pm

starry wrote:Having recently removed the plastic step with the two bolts underneath the step ones damaged has anyone know where to get tried local ford but don’t seem to know wat I’m on about

What are you on about?
This post only expresses opinion of the author of today. It can not be used against him tomorrow, or any other day following that date. In addition, the author reserves the right to change his views, without prior notification.
T280 SWB 2.2 115PS
adam75pl
Transit Aficionado
Transit Aficionado

Postby knobby1 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:17 pm

starry wrote:Having recently removed the plastic step with the two bolts underneath the step ones damaged has anyone know where to get tried local ford but don’t seem to know wat I’m on about

What model Transit..?? Mk6, Mk7, SWB, MWB, LWB, Jumbo, Cab-Chassis, Luton..?? They're all different to some degree....There's four plastic steps on a normal transit van...which one are you on about..???....drivers, passengers, sliding door, rear door/s...??

http://www.catcar.info/ford/?lang=en&l= ... I4OTM5Misw

Lord Knobrot
2008 2.4L RWD 170+PS 6-speed 350 LWB High Roof.

When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my Grandfather, not screaming like the passengers in his car..!
knobby1
Transit Extremist
Transit Extremist

Postby starry » Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:27 am

Is a mk7 mwb transit panel van 350 single axle both my drivers and passengers plastic step/ footwell have obviously got plastic clips fitted to the top they also have two course threaded bolts that thread into these plastic steps bolted from the bottom using a ten mm nut anybody know what I’m on about
starry
Transit Aficionado
Transit Aficionado

Postby knobby1 » Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:39 pm

starry wrote:Is a mk7 mwb transit panel van 350 single axle both my drivers and passengers plastic step/ footwell have obviously got plastic clips fitted to the top they also have two course threaded bolts that thread into these plastic steps bolted from the bottom using a ten mm nut anybody know what I’m on about

This is all Ford show for the Mk7:

http://www.catcar.info/ford/?lang=en&l= ... MisxMzc%3D

Lord Knobrot
2008 2.4L RWD 170+PS 6-speed 350 LWB High Roof.

When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my Grandfather, not screaming like the passengers in his car..!
knobby1
Transit Extremist
Transit Extremist

Return to Mk6 & Mk7 - Third Generation Transits