I have a 57 plate 130 GLX 2.2 Tourneo minibus. My bus has exactly the same symptons described here. When warm I loose power when starting off from lights etc , changing gear , when I accelerate and when going fast on the Motorway. Its back into Ford (again!!!) next week.
I bought the bus 15th December 2007 for use as a taxi. First new vehicle I ever bought! When it runs right its fantastic
As well as the problem in this thread Ive had
* Bad hunting and cutting out since 7,000 miles - still not sorted
* Dosent start after re-fuelling , stalling or general starting when its been running a while - still not sorted
* EGR - Ford replaced this
* Clutch failure at 47,000 on Christmas day - They blamed driver abuse (£946 bill and ongoing dispute, I took a mechanic out on a road test 8 days before the failure to show the cutting out problem and to show him the clutch was riding, they said it would be ok and was booked in 7th Jan 09)
* £240 45,000 Service then 1 week later failed its Taxi test due to split CV boot on main driveshaft (it was totally dry) and back number plate light holder broken (problem they was told about). They charged but didnt put screenwash in. Got a big apology and my Taxi test fee re-funded
* Split Power steering pipe - sorted
Various other problems and Im at my wits end. I find it next to impossible to source information on the net about Tourneos apart from ones that are for sale.
I really like the bus it but am I just unlucky ?