*NOW BOOKED FOR 2024* Transitmania 15 @ Santa Pod 19th to 21st July 2024 *ALL DETAILS HERE*

new lad

Transit Mk6 & Mk7 Forum. All Transits 2000 - 2013

Postby bigwelshbloke30 » Fri Jun 30, 2006 7:26 pm

100ps_drw_hicube wrote:to pick up windows :D from a co called griffin windows :D you heard of them?? its a huge factory?? :lol: :lol: they must employ the whole town :lol: :lol:

sorry mate no not one of my supplers

glad you came up to us tho mate you enjoy the welsh lads drinking atmosphere ? :D :D :D :D :D :D
i like my beer ;)
bigwelshbloke30
Transit Aficionado
Transit Aficionado

Postby 100ps_drw_hicube » Fri Jun 30, 2006 7:33 pm

its different thats for sure :lol: :lol: well i will keep my eye out for you any pics yet of your van?? if you dont know how to post them email them to me and i can put them on for you :D
You only need two tools in life: WD-40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and it should, use WD-40. If it moves and shouldn't, use the duct tape.
100ps_drw_hicube
Transit Abuser!!

Postby bigwelshbloke30 » Fri Jun 30, 2006 7:41 pm

100ps_drw_hicube wrote:its different thats for sure :lol: :lol: well i will keep my eye out for you any pics yet of your van?? if you dont know how to post them email them to me and i can put them on for you :D

different ?? - pretty normal for us welsh valley lads here !

my business partner and me only just about fit into a transit so if you saw us you would pretty much know who were are will try and get some pics up over the weekend :D

glad you enjoyed the hospitality of us rhondda lads !!!!!!!!!!
i like my beer ;)
bigwelshbloke30
Transit Aficionado
Transit Aficionado

Previous

Return to Mk6 & Mk7 - Third Generation Transits