*NOW BOOKED FOR 2024* Transitmania 15 @ Santa Pod 19th to 21st July 2024 *ALL DETAILS HERE*

Raising passenger seat.

Use this section to post all specific Transit Connect topics and questions

Raising passenger seat.

Postby gogasgo » Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:28 pm

I would like to be able to carry 3M lengths of pipe in my lwb high roof connect without angling them through my mesh bulkhead in to passenger footwell. Has anyone ever raised the passenger seat so pipe can sit on the rear load floor and slide under it? Is it possible to cut away part of the rear load floor where it steps down to the cab and passenger seat floor level so pipe can be angked under the seat at its existing height?
gogasgo

Re: Raising passenger seat.

Postby gt_addict » Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:24 am

I thought the leb could do that. The passenger seat folds flat and the cage bulkhead opens up and locates next to the handbrake. That allows 3m lengths to go from rear doors through to the passenger footwell and rest on the back of the folded passenger seat.
gt_addict
Remapped by Vantuner

Re: Raising passenger seat.

Postby gogasgo » Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:50 pm

gt_addict wrote:I thought the leb could do that. The passenger seat folds flat and the cage bulkhead opens up and locates next to the handbrake. That allows 3m lengths to go from rear doors through to the passenger footwell and rest on the back of the folded passenger seat.

Yes it can but I was hoping for an alteration that would permit the same while still using the passenger seat.
gogasgo

Return to Transit Connect