*NOW BOOKED FOR 2024* Transitmania 15 @ Santa Pod 19th to 21st July 2024 *ALL DETAILS HERE*

Connect Wiper Replay - Where to buy/part no?

Use this section to post all specific Transit Connect topics and questions

Connect Wiper Replay - Where to buy/part no?

Postby k155mda » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:13 pm

Hey,

sorry if this has already been mentioned, couldn't find anything when I goggled it.

Basically my wipers stopped working on Sunday (worst day for it) and first point of call I was going to try is replace the wiper relay but when searching on the internet, you put in transit connect wiper relay and nothing seems to come up - every other car make etc but no connect...... can anyone point me in the direction to buy it? or possibly the part number for Ford but I guess they will charge a bomb.

Wanted to try this before I replace the motor and linkage.

Thanks in advance,
Michael
k155mda

Re: Connect Wiper Replay - Where to buy/part no?

Postby k155mda » Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:03 pm

Just checked both engine bay fuse box and cabin, no relays in the engine look like wiper relay and cabin doesn't have any relays - however when I pulled out fuse 46 sounds like it lost power and wasn't try to do the wipers.... could that be the cause, I was certain it would have been the relay but doesn't appear to be present?
k155mda

Re: Connect Wiper Replay - Where to buy/part no?

Postby k155mda » Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:31 am

Sorry me being an idiot and the connect is powered straight from the fuse! This thread can be deleted :)
k155mda

Return to Transit Connect