*NOW BOOKED FOR 2024* Transitmania 15 @ Santa Pod 19th to 21st July 2024 *ALL DETAILS HERE*

2015 Transit Connect Limited Variant Programming

Use this section to post all specific Transit Connect topics and questions

2015 Transit Connect Limited Variant Programming

Postby Dan-WFS » Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:33 pm

Hi Fellas

Just recently taken delivery of my new Connect. I'm just curious what settings can be changed. I would like to get the anti hijack function working more than anything. I can get the van into programming mode by toggling the central locking button and turning the ignition on/off etc. (the same process as the focus etc)

For anti hi jack on the focus, I read you toggle the unlock and lock buttons on the dash to activate it whilst in programming mode. Problem is, the connect only has one button for both lock and unlock.

Anyone have a list or know the processes and what programming can be changed?

Cheers
2015 Ford Transit Connect L2 Limited 115 in Panther Black
Extras - Sat Nav, Park Assist with Reverse Camera, Dual Slide Loading Doors
Also in the garage.. 2005 Kawasaki ZX-10R (degreed cams, custom map and full akra)
Dan-WFS
Transit Fan
Transit Fan

Re: 2015 Transit Connect Limited Variant Programming

Postby Dan-WFS » Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:47 pm

This is the bit of info I found:

Autolock and Horn Chirp Programming

Close all the doors and windows.
Confirm that the ignition key is OFF.
NOTE: Steps 5 through 9 must be carried out within 30 seconds.

Turn the ignition key from OFF to RUN.
Press the door lock control switch UNLOCK button 3 times.
Turn the ignition key from RUN to OFF.
Press the door lock control switch UNLOCK button 3 times.
Turn the ignition key from OFF to RUN.
Verify that the horn chirps. This indicates the enable/disable mode is ready to accept program changes.
Press the door lock control switch UNLOCK button then the LOCK button one time to command the module to toggle the autolock feature.
Verify that the horn chirps. There should be one chirp indicating that the autolock feature is disabled. If one chirp is heard followed by a longer sound of the horn, the autolock feature is enabled.
Turn the key to the OFF position or wait 5 minutes to exit the enable/disable mode.
Verify that the horn chirps once to indicate that programming mode has been exited.
2015 Ford Transit Connect L2 Limited 115 in Panther Black
Extras - Sat Nav, Park Assist with Reverse Camera, Dual Slide Loading Doors
Also in the garage.. 2005 Kawasaki ZX-10R (degreed cams, custom map and full akra)
Dan-WFS
Transit Fan
Transit Fan

Re: 2015 Transit Connect Limited Variant Programming

Postby chatts1969 » Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:42 pm

I have a Ford Transit Connect 2014 Trend and Ford have told me that anti hijack is not available on this van. It is in the menu option when plugged into their computer but cannot be changed.
Did you have any joy in enabling yours?
It was one of the things on my list when I purchased the van and I was assured on my test drive that it was fitted as standard. I'm still in dispute with Ford and seeking a solution.
chatts1969

Return to Transit Connect