*NOW BOOKED FOR 2024* Transitmania 15 @ Santa Pod 19th to 21st July 2024 *ALL DETAILS HERE*

transit connect tourneo

Use this section to post all specific Transit Connect topics and questions

transit connect tourneo

Postby andyj007 » Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:59 am

HI Chaps, sold my nissan primastar and was all set to get a l2 connect, then found out that you can get tourneo waggon 7 seat, min magnetic metalic for same the money, no brainer really as has loads more trim, and niceties, plus 7 seats that can be removed or used as needed...
cheaper insurance, even with 100% buissiness use, cheaper tax. and it was vat qualifying..... happy days
its pretty daft that the commercial version is similar price to the car version... and has less features... just shows theres a bit of overpricing in there somewhere..

ive made a platform that covers the seats and folds up, to hold all the tools and use in work mode.. as guess i will leave them all folded flat in the floor.

it drives fantastic, great mpg, and tows my ifor wiliams trailer spot on.... having tested back to back with a caddy 4 life, and making a list of all the negatives i can honeslty say that the caddy list of negatives was 22 points long, and the connect had just 1..
the caddy is really a bad designed, overrated vehicle.. I also have a vw t5. 2011 with 30k on it, and its nowhere near the nissan primastar level of comfort..
another deciding factor was that vw customer care and service mangers are shocking at best... totally incompetant... i hope if i ever need to use fords then it will fair better :)

now how to post the pics...
andyj007

Re: transit connect tourneo

Postby Altransit » Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:21 am

Where in the world are you Andy :?:

Piccies 8) 8) :D
1994 Mk4 SWB 115 Minibus 70ps Di (R.I.P.)
1997 Mk5 SWB 115 Minibus 70ps Di (Gone, but not forgotten!)
2004 Mk6 SWB T280 Medium Roof 85PS 2.0 TDDi - Vantunered (Also gone)
2008 Mk7 SWB T280 Medium Roof 85PS 2.2 TDCi - Also Vantunered
Altransit
Site Moderator

Return to Transit Connect