*NOW BOOKED FOR 2024* Transitmania 15 @ Santa Pod 19th to 21st July 2024 *ALL DETAILS HERE*

CONNECT WIPER AND WATER IN FOOTWELL PROBLEM

Use this section to post all specific Transit Connect topics and questions

CONNECT WIPER AND WATER IN FOOTWELL PROBLEM

Postby Danmurtagh » Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:39 pm

Hi,

I'm a new transit owner (2015) and very pleased with it but I'm hoping someone can help me with a couple of things:

Water in footwell -
There was water under floor lining and the foam is soaking, Ford have sealed the problem for me but are going to call me as they are seeking permission from ford to replace the floor lining. Has anyone else had this problem, and should I worry?

Secondly, please see attached photo - the drivers wiper arm doesn't seem to return all the way down when not in use, is this how it should be or should I give Ford a shout again? All seems to be connected up OK.

THANK YOU
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Danmurtagh

Re: CONNECT WIPER AND WATER IN FOOTWELL PROBLEM

Postby D6GMB » Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:20 pm

I also had the soaking floor,but this has been repaired but they would not replace the foam padding underneath.

As to the wipers they only seem to go to the park position when they are switched off ie if they are on intermittent wipe they sit as per your picture.
Mine does the same so nothing to worry about.
D6GMB

Return to Transit Connect