*NOW BOOKED FOR 2024* Transitmania 15 @ Santa Pod 19th to 21st July 2024 *ALL DETAILS HERE*

p0251 fault code update

Use this section to post all specific Transit Connect topics and questions

p0251 fault code update

Postby haze » Tue May 24, 2016 7:08 pm

Hi all ive checked all the wires to pump today all seem ok ive also fixed the bodged wires to cam shaft sensor and car seems to be running better just took it for a long run got it really hot and no flashing glow plug and cutting out on me but i do still have a diesel issue its knocking on tickover after coming to a stop at traffic lights etc but ive noticed its worse when in gear and foot on clutch if i neatrul it straight away tickover seems to hold were it should and no diesel knock also when its knocking there is like a beep beep beep coming from engine but i carnt pinpoint exactly were its coming from any one else had the same issues
T350 LWB 2.2 RWD 125 BHP
In silver with Air con and custom limited alloys
Is the lattest addition..previous transits I've had
R427 GBM reg 150 swb turbo smiley in yellow what a van 16 inch wheels rwd twin side loading doors and was rapid...
:D
haze
Transit Aficionado
Transit Aficionado

Re: p0251 fault code update

Postby haze » Tue May 31, 2016 6:17 pm

Its now running ok i changed injector rail and sensor i also changed metering valve on pump.. and also changed other sensor on the pump.. i think someone had replaced the mettering valve with an inferior part it did have delphi stamped in it but i belive that was my issue but i could of been another sensor i did change cylinder head.. 2 on pump and injector rail..but its now running great and no more cutting out and knocking and irratic idle hopefully this helps someone out
T350 LWB 2.2 RWD 125 BHP
In silver with Air con and custom limited alloys
Is the lattest addition..previous transits I've had
R427 GBM reg 150 swb turbo smiley in yellow what a van 16 inch wheels rwd twin side loading doors and was rapid...
:D
haze
Transit Aficionado
Transit Aficionado

Return to Transit Connect