*NOW BOOKED FOR 2024* Transitmania 15 @ Santa Pod 19th to 21st July 2024 *ALL DETAILS HERE*

connect dash upgrade elec window fitting wiring help needed

Use this section to post all specific Transit Connect topics and questions

connect dash upgrade elec window fitting wiring help needed

Postby NATH-RSZT » Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:42 pm

Hi I have a 2004 transit connect tddi, my local breakers had a 61plate connect in so I had the front bumper , complete dashboard and front doors for electric windows.

The dash bolted straight in and looks awesome, I've left my old loom in and most of it plugs straight in, I used my old clocks and just cut a slot in the back of the dash for the clocks to slide in. What I need help with is fitting the hazard switch the plug is different and the wires are different colour. Does someone have a diagram or could help? Also the stereo is the later stereo to go with the dash, everything is all wired in and it all lights up but no sound comes out of it (it's not the speakers) there are 2extra wires and they are CAN H and CAN L. Do these need wiring in? Are they speed increase or something. Last but not least I've fitted the whole doors on my van and the plugs plug in but windows do not work. I know a lot of older ford had the wiring in but just needs hooking up to get working. If someone could take the time to help me I could send you some money for your time and help. Thanks in advance

Nathan
NATH-RSZT

Re: connect dash upgrade elec window fitting wiring help nee

Postby g-man » Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:18 pm

should be something here 4u :arrow: viewtopic.php?f=54&t=128295
g-man
Transit Extremist
Transit Extremist

Return to Transit Connect