*NOW BOOKED FOR 2024* Transitmania 15 @ Santa Pod 19th to 21st July 2024 *ALL DETAILS HERE*

2011 75 T200 Indicators too fast no central locking

Use this section to post all specific Transit Connect topics and questions

2011 75 T200 Indicators too fast no central locking

Postby Tx3 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:46 pm

Hi everyone, I have a 2011 registered Connect. After fitting a towbar with 7 pin 12n electrics, including repeater relay, I have experienced some annoying problems. For one day everything worked perfectly. Then I drove in heavy rain for 200 miles with the trailer attached and without problems. The following day, I had no L.H Indicators and the central locking wouldn't work. Now the indicators are all working but flash too fast. When attached the trailer lights work but l.e.d. indicators flash at the same fast speed as the van. The Hazard lights all work and flash at the correct speed. The central locking flashes the indicators from the fob but the solenoids do not work, neither do they when using the key in the locks. I can lock all the doors manually. Everything else seems to work ok.
I read on here about the fuse located at the rear of the fusebox, but mine simply does not have that. I removed the fusebox and there is nothing located either behind, close or in the rear of the fusebox. My friend had a 2004 model and he had that fuse fitted. I am assuming that the black module fitted behind the fusebox and a metal plate might be the CDL module, it has 4 plugs connected at the bottom.
Any help, advise or diagrams would be greatly appreciated.
Tx3

Return to Transit Connect