Transitmania 10 @Santa Pod 18th to 20th May 2018


Transitmania 6 - Show & Shine trophy results

Look in here for the latest on our show Transitmania 10 and information of past shows

Moderators: Luke, AlanN

Re: Transitmania 6 - Show & Shine trophy results

Postby limitedblack » Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:46 am

Terry wrote:Right it's 'fess up time..............so bear with me.
Someone at 'mania, saw me with what looks like a good DSLR camera. Alan had a problem with his camera , so I got roped in. I did explain that...
A, It wasn't a proper DSLR camera despite appearances, but was just a 'point 'n' press'.(Sony DSC H200 for you anoraks)
B, I am not a photographer I am a 'snapper', I have no idea how to compose or take a 'good'./'proper'/whatever.. picture, I just point 'n' press.
So having arrived home on Sunday night I tried to email the pics to Alan, being a computer dummy, I couldn't even do that, don't ask me why, but I couldn't get them attached to an email.
So I enlisted the wife's help ( gotta blame her somehow haven't I :lol: ), she got them up on her lappy and asked me which I wanted sending , there was other stuff (yes mainly aeroplanes Adam) on the card. Whilst selecting which to send, one (yes only ONE) was W A Y out of focus, so she deleted it before I could stop her (told you I would blame her somehow), she then sent the rest off to Alan.
I am guessing that Alan is having problems getting the pics 'presentable' and trying to figure who won what because the missing pic is throwing some of the other winners pics out of sequence.
I don't feel any better having bared my soul, but it might get you lot off Alan's back :lol:
Check out the Transitmania caption competition and you can get a better idea of the standard of my photography :lol:
Have fun
Terry


We are all human Terry, I have no issue with all the pictures being lost, mainly as I didn't get bo-diddly-squat, despite all my hard work polishing the roof.

We always have the same issue at the Hayling island meet, the bikini car wash girls never get caught on camera.
Happy Easter
User avatar
limitedblack
Transit Extremist
Transit Extremist
 
Posts: 11054
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:32 pm
Location: Slough Berkshire

Re: Transitmania 6 - Show & Shine trophy results

Postby RustWidow » Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:01 pm

limitedblack wrote:
Terry wrote:Right it's 'fess up time..............so bear with me.
Someone at 'mania, saw me with what looks like a good DSLR camera. Alan had a problem with his camera , so I got roped in. I did explain that...
A, It wasn't a proper DSLR camera despite appearances, but was just a 'point 'n' press'.(Sony DSC H200 for you anoraks)
B, I am not a photographer I am a 'snapper', I have no idea how to compose or take a 'good'./'proper'/whatever.. picture, I just point 'n' press.
So having arrived home on Sunday night I tried to email the pics to Alan, being a computer dummy, I couldn't even do that, don't ask me why, but I couldn't get them attached to an email.
So I enlisted the wife's help ( gotta blame her somehow haven't I :lol: ), she got them up on her lappy and asked me which I wanted sending , there was other stuff (yes mainly aeroplanes Adam) on the card. Whilst selecting which to send, one (yes only ONE) was W A Y out of focus, so she deleted it before I could stop her (told you I would blame her somehow), she then sent the rest off to Alan.
I am guessing that Alan is having problems getting the pics 'presentable' and trying to figure who won what because the missing pic is throwing some of the other winners pics out of sequence.
I don't feel any better having bared my soul, but it might get you lot off Alan's back :lol:
Check out the Transitmania caption competition and you can get a better idea of the standard of my photography :lol:
Have fun
Terry


We are all human Terry, I have no issue with all the pictures being lost, mainly as I didn't get bo-diddly-squat, despite all my hard work polishing the roof.

We always have the same issue at the Hayling island meet, the bikini car wash girls never get caught on camera.


Ermm lim, hate to break this to you,but.....

<deep breath> the bikini girls are a myth... Like Santa Claus mate ... Sorry
Old Fords Never Die - some fool keeps repairing them
User avatar
RustWidow
Transit Fanatic
Transit Fanatic
 
Posts: 3849
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:38 pm

Re: Transitmania 6 - Show & Shine trophy results

Postby Terry » Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:14 pm

Dammit that explains how come they had always 'just left' before I got there (the few times I got there that is) :shock:
I got a little black book with me poems in
Pallet Puller
Terry
Transit Fanatic
Transit Fanatic
 
Posts: 2271
Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2005 9:47 am
Location: Sunbury On Thames

Re: Transitmania 6 - Show & Shine trophy results

Postby mealic » Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:46 pm

RustWidow wrote:
limitedblack wrote:
Terry wrote:Right it's 'fess up time..............so bear with me.
Someone at 'mania, saw me with what looks like a good DSLR camera. Alan had a problem with his camera , so I got roped in. I did explain that...
A, It wasn't a proper DSLR camera despite appearances, but was just a 'point 'n' press'.(Sony DSC H200 for you anoraks)
B, I am not a photographer I am a 'snapper', I have no idea how to compose or take a 'good'./'proper'/whatever.. picture, I just point 'n' press.
So having arrived home on Sunday night I tried to email the pics to Alan, being a computer dummy, I couldn't even do that, don't ask me why, but I couldn't get them attached to an email.
So I enlisted the wife's help ( gotta blame her somehow haven't I :lol: ), she got them up on her lappy and asked me which I wanted sending , there was other stuff (yes mainly aeroplanes Adam) on the card. Whilst selecting which to send, one (yes only ONE) was W A Y out of focus, so she deleted it before I could stop her (told you I would blame her somehow), she then sent the rest off to Alan.
I am guessing that Alan is having problems getting the pics 'presentable' and trying to figure who won what because the missing pic is throwing some of the other winners pics out of sequence.
I don't feel any better having bared my soul, but it might get you lot off Alan's back :lol:
Check out the Transitmania caption competition and you can get a better idea of the standard of my photography :lol:
Have fun
Terry


We are all human Terry, I have no issue with all the pictures being lost, mainly as I didn't get bo-diddly-squat, despite all my hard work polishing the roof.

We always have the same issue at the Hayling island meet, the bikini car wash girls never get caught on camera.


Ermm lim, hate to break this to you,but.....

<deep breath> the bikini girls are a myth... Like Santa Claus mate ... Sorry

Don`t think so!! As I gave them both a lift home from the Hayling meet in September 2012. :) :)
Image

`04 2.3 petrol/LPG
mealic
Transit Fanatic
Transit Fanatic
 
Posts: 4156
Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2006 10:32 pm
Location: East Sussex

Re: Transitmania 6 - Show & Shine trophy results

Postby RustWidow » Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:23 am

Lol
Old Fords Never Die - some fool keeps repairing them
User avatar
RustWidow
Transit Fanatic
Transit Fanatic
 
Posts: 3849
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:38 pm

Re: Transitmania 6 - Show & Shine trophy results

Postby Terry » Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:14 am

Am I glad to hear that, so they trust men with beards then !
I got a little black book with me poems in
Pallet Puller
Terry
Transit Fanatic
Transit Fanatic
 
Posts: 2271
Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2005 9:47 am
Location: Sunbury On Thames

Re: Transitmania 6 - Show & Shine trophy results

Postby g-man » Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:35 am

not if u sit them on your knee.......and talk about the 1st thing that comes up :mrgreen:
User avatar
g-man
Transit Extremist
Transit Extremist
 
Posts: 12265
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:13 pm
Location: Matlock.....ish

Re: Transitmania 6 - Show & Shine trophy results

Postby limitedblack » Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:01 pm

You know my view on beards, no matter how popular they are becoming.
Happy Easter
User avatar
limitedblack
Transit Extremist
Transit Extremist
 
Posts: 11054
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:32 pm
Location: Slough Berkshire

Re: Transitmania 6 - Show & Shine trophy results

Postby BigMonty » Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:09 am

limitedblack wrote:You know my view on beards, no matter how popular they are becoming.


bollocks
"You'll never beat a fool with logic or facts but you can demolish anyone with sincerly spoken nonsense"
User avatar
BigMonty
Transit Extremist
Transit Extremist
 
Posts: 5415
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:00 am
Location: In Exile, Cambridgeshire Fens, for my sins

Re: Transitmania 6 - Show & Shine trophy results

Postby limitedblack » Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:20 am

BigMonty wrote:
limitedblack wrote:You know my view on beards, no matter how popular they are becoming.


bollocks


That's the response I expected from a man with a beard. :P
Happy Easter
User avatar
limitedblack
Transit Extremist
Transit Extremist
 
Posts: 11054
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:32 pm
Location: Slough Berkshire

Re: Transitmania 6 - Show & Shine trophy results

Postby Mr RVM » Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:32 pm

BigMonty wrote:
limitedblack wrote:You know my view on beards, no matter how popular they are becoming.


bollocks


Yes Bollocks are popular too :!: (I've dropped quite a few :roll: ) :lol: :lol: :lol:
Originally Restorationvanman
Mr RVM
Transit Fanatic
Transit Fanatic
 
Posts: 4067
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:21 am
Location: Co Durham

Re: Transitmania 6 - Show & Shine trophy results

Postby karl » Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:01 pm

still no photos :?: or am i blind
User avatar
karl
Tranny Lover!!!
 
Posts: 8149
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:03 pm
Location: manchester

Re: Transitmania 6 - Show & Shine trophy results

Postby robbie.cee » Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:23 pm

The pix should be in the recycle bin on pc!!!
2.9i 24v cosworth v6 LSD now fitted and quad pipes out back

Had
X-Reg Mk5 150ps 3.0 ESSEX V6
MAKE IT FIT



RIP Kirk Bacon aka Eugene Speed
User avatar
robbie.cee
Transit Extremist
Transit Extremist
 
Posts: 9093
Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:46 pm
Location: Basildon, Essex, UK

Re: Transitmania 6 - Show & Shine trophy results

Postby limitedblack » Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:26 pm

Terry is bringing the pictures back from Goa as far as I am aware :)
Happy Easter
User avatar
limitedblack
Transit Extremist
Transit Extremist
 
Posts: 11054
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:32 pm
Location: Slough Berkshire

Re: Transitmania 6 - Show & Shine trophy results

Postby karl » Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:45 pm

o well of to goa i go ,but carnt as i all these transit to repair :lol:
User avatar
karl
Tranny Lover!!!
 
Posts: 8149
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:03 pm
Location: manchester

PreviousNext

Return to Transitmania 10



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users