*NOW BOOKED FOR 2024* Transitmania 15 @ Santa Pod 19th to 21st July 2024 *ALL DETAILS HERE*

Transitmania...........it`s your show.

Look in here for the latest on our show Transitmania 14 @ Santa Pod on 12th and 13th of August 2023 and information of past shows

Moderators: Luke, AlanN

Transitmania...........it`s your show.

Postby mealic » Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:08 pm

I think everyone would agree, since Luke started this crazy meet, Transitmania has been a fantastic event and has gone from strength to strength and become more and more popular every year.
It`s time for some feedback :) did you enjoy the weekend, the light show, the show and shine , the awards.......were you suprised, happy, thought you should have got a trophy. How was the location, how were the facilities. The sponsors, tradestands, catering ,these are all things than can maybe make or break a successful show. If you didn`t like my music maybe you can do better? Can you wear shorts better than Luke can ? Is the tea too weak in the Pit Stop tent ? :lol:
Let`s have some of your thoughts. After all, as the subject states, It Is your show!

`04 2.3 petrol/LPG
mealic
Transit Fanatic
Transit Fanatic

Re: Transitmania...........it`s your show.

Postby wronghole » Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:02 am

We thought it was great fella :D so many good tidy vans both old and new. Thought it was very well organized, big thanks for that. Well to the music,as it goes the sounds were right up my street but we might pitch just a little further away next year :lol: .
We both enjoyed the event very much and made some new friends. Once again thanks. Robbie and Aly :D .
wronghole
Transit Devotee
Transit Devotee

Postby Punto443 » Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:06 am

Could you move it closer to Scotland?

Other than that, it's pretty good. :D I might even get down early enough to help set up next year :D
Your bullets cannot harm me, my wings are like a shield of steel

2018 Renault trafic
my old mk7
my old mk6
my xr3i
Punto443
Site Moderator

Postby PunkyJan/Billy » Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:25 am

Great weekend as usual :D
PunkyJan/Billy
Transit Addict
Transit Addict

Postby BigMonty » Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:34 pm

Unfortunately I only stopped in briefly this year to show my face and say hello to the crew. However it certainly looked good and the feedback I got from everyone was very positive. I have stayed the past few years and it has been great. It is worth buying a transit just to come to transitmania.
The field seemed a bit cramped this year. Not as much room as puddleduck. But I will make the next one wherever it is. ( even deep fried pizza land. ) :lol:
"You'll never beat a fool with logic or facts but you can demolish anyone with sincerly spoken nonsense"
BigMonty
Transit Extremist
Transit Extremist

Postby robbie.cee » Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:58 am

Id like to feed back that we were absolutely gutted to miss this year s mania... thanks to (still) unborn baby being overdue!
Its one of 2 things i actually look forward to each year so pretty devastated we missed the biggest one yet!
Be there next year in full force hopefully with a wee caravan in tow!
2.9i 24v cosworth v6 LSD now fitted and quad pipes out back

Had
X-Reg Mk5 150ps 3.0 ESSEX V6
MAKE IT FIT

RIP Kirk Bacon aka Eugene Speed
robbie.cee
Transit Extremist
Transit Extremist

Postby robbie.cee » Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:21 am

Just to confirm baby is all good just still tucked up in womb lol in case i didnt word it too well in prev post .....lol
2.9i 24v cosworth v6 LSD now fitted and quad pipes out back

Had
X-Reg Mk5 150ps 3.0 ESSEX V6
MAKE IT FIT

RIP Kirk Bacon aka Eugene Speed
robbie.cee
Transit Extremist
Transit Extremist

Return to Transitmania