*NOW BOOKED FOR 2024* Transitmania 15 @ Santa Pod 19th to 21st July 2024 *ALL DETAILS HERE*

Billing Aquadrome - whats there???

Look in here for the latest on our show Transitmania 14 @ Santa Pod on 12th and 13th of August 2023 and information of past shows

Moderators: Luke, AlanN

Billing Aquadrome - whats there???

Postby Luke » Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:31 pm

A lot of us will have been to Billing many times before but this post is for the benifit of those of us who havent I thought i'd make a quick post showing some of the facilities available for us while we are there 8)

Billing is a fully functioning holiday park, so no need to limit your weekend just to Transits :lol:

To enchance your stay at Billing Aquadrome there is an extensive range of leisure facilities, including fishing, licensed bars offering tempting meals and a variety of entertainment.

Also within the park complex there is a funfair, eat in and take out food facilities, caravan and camping accessory shop, laundrette, and a host of other facilities to make your stay as enjoyable as possible.

A well stocked supermarket caters for all your provision needs, stocking a wide range of fresh and frozen food, newspapers, magazines, sweets and souvenirs.

The Kingfisher Club offers a warm and friendly welcome. You can enjoy a meal in the restaurant, have a game of pool, watch live sport on Sky TV or just have a chat in the bar over a glass of beer.
The Willow Tree Bar and Club and Marina Bar each offer tempting meails and a variety of entertainment.

'Vinnies' Indian Restaurant (Transitgeoffs favorite) and a variety of take-away outlets ensure that you have a complete range of choice.

New leisure complex - opening Summer 2009!

They are investing £5million to create a fantastic new leisure complex that will include a swimming pool, Jacuzzi, steam room and sauna. In addition there will also be a brand new bar and restaurant overlooking the marina, an indoor splash zone, a lazy river ride, and an exciting 69mph white knuckle flume ride!

theres also the funfair :D to keep the kids happy :lol:

Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

Image Image

and if you'd like to see more have a look through Billings website Click here for Billings Website :D
Luke
Site Admin

Re: Billing Aquadrome - whats there???

Postby madmark » Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:47 pm

:shock: looking good! :wink:
madmark
Transit Extremist
Transit Extremist

Postby transit jono » Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:46 pm

VINNEY's.First time i went to Billing (1995) it was a wooden shed,he's come along way,owns another bar on site now.
Got a shock last year,when i saw him-looked like dead man walking.All work and no play=wooden box early.
"Sanity is an illusion of the unimaginative"
Member of the "Mk3 Massive"
1989 Mk3 Transit GL,coming together slowly. 4 x Mk3 and one AA Mk2.
Mighty,mighty Bees, still proud
transit jono
MK3 Massive

Postby madmark » Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:27 pm

billing is very underestimated its a good place and apart from the showers are not that good, but they work, its a great place and there is lotts to do!
in all the years i have been going there (well over 12)i never run out of things to do, and not once have i ever been bord with nothing to do! there is great food on and around the site ,lots to see, bars with entitainment etc etc ! the camping prices are still reasonable compaird to other sites! great place and i am shure transitmania will be a big hit, the public and campers love lights on vans on the field when it gets dark people love them the crouds poor in! 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
gona be a very hard place to beat imo :wink:
madmark
Transit Extremist
Transit Extremist

Postby transitgeoff » Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:30 pm

i second that, its a great place for a show, i love it there, Transitmania is going to be a big hit as its at the best possible venue 8) 8) :D oh and its all about the best possible van as well :lol:
transitgeoff
Transit Extremist
Transit Extremist

Postby transit jono » Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:41 pm

I third that,been going to Billing since 1995.No better site for cars or van clubs in the UK.
"Sanity is an illusion of the unimaginative"
Member of the "Mk3 Massive"
1989 Mk3 Transit GL,coming together slowly. 4 x Mk3 and one AA Mk2.
Mighty,mighty Bees, still proud
transit jono
MK3 Massive

Return to Transitmania