*NOW BOOKED FOR 2024* Transitmania 15 @ Santa Pod 19th to 21st July 2024 *ALL DETAILS HERE*

Camping at Mania

Look in here for the latest on our show Transitmania 14 @ Santa Pod on 12th and 13th of August 2023 and information of past shows

Moderators: Luke, AlanN

Re: Camping at Mania

Postby AlanN » Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:53 am

Ive got a pole :lol:
Ford Transit MK3 1989 2.8i V6 Auto Member of the MK3 Massive

R.I.P Kirk Bacon aka Eugene Speed
AlanN
Site Moderator

Postby madbri » Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:20 am

all round ures then :lol: dont forget to take ure red thong :oops: :lol:
madbri
Transit Extremist
Transit Extremist

Postby madbri » Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:23 am

mealic wrote:I can offer to collect a couple of Pole(ish)dancers on the way up on Friday.What night would they PERFORM for the rest of you at Mania.

Their Phone numbers would be a good start.

:idea: :D

See,I really am a considerate guy!!

top man il raid me penny jar :roll: :oops: :lol:
madbri
Transit Extremist
Transit Extremist

Postby mealic » Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:04 pm

So,the thread seems to have dried up...............more than perhaps can be said for the toilet and showering facilities.Perhaps.Will now probably take my own!!Would like to meet up with some of you guys but will be travelling alone.I`m not gay and do certainly enjoy mixed company,so do you guys all go alone or do wives and girlfriends go too?I would like to camp with like minded people and enjoy a few beers and /or wines,have a bite to eat(in or out) and obviously enjoy a good `ole yarn(or yawn).
Will be travelling up from Sussex probably on the Friday but Saturday at the latest.Are pitches pre-allocated or do you just find one when you turn up.

Should add that I have been going to Le Mans for last 13 years and enjoy visits to GT racing at Brands,Silverstone and Donnington Park.Few years ago was a regular at Santa Pod but not been recently!!

Had a few transits now,and currently own a slightly different 04 plateMk6 145 bhp SWB,used for work but also as an overnighter with a drivaway awning.

Let`s get this tthread up and running again.

Regards

Alastair

`04 2.3 petrol/LPG
mealic
Transit Fanatic
Transit Fanatic

Postby Luke » Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:18 pm

mealic wrote:I would like to camp with like minded people and enjoy a few beers and /or wines,have a bite to eat(in or out) and obviously enjoy a good `ole yarn(or yawn).

sounds like you'll be right at home 8) :lol: thats what most of us are like theres a good mix of singletons and familys :D - i'll have my missis and daughter there but theres plenty of other halfs that dont come to meets so i'd say the majority would be people who come alone :)

the more you come to the meets the more you get chatting to people wth simliar interests to yourself - i find i know enough people now to keep me talking for hours/days/weeks :lol:

what you could do is post up a thread asking anyone from your area of the country if they want to convoy there with you we generally have a few convoys to the main meets that way when you 1st arrive your not on your own and helps you mix in :D
Luke
Site Admin

Postby Nadjenka » Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:56 pm

Last year was my first weekender with this forum and I was literally pooping myself going alone. :oops: But I met quite a few people beforehand and got to know them a little... Then we convoyed up there together and I must say I felt very welcomed at Mania, by everyone, from the very first minute at Billing :D Thinking back - the first thing I was introduced to upon arrival was Catdaddys naked ass... :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: One helluva image I'll probably never get out of my head... :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ehm, yeah, great people on here... :mrgreen:
1995 Mk5 150 LWB Minibus - camper-to-be - Lola's story :mrgreen:
1999 Mk5 190 LWB 2.5TDi, automatic, story has started :twisted:
Nadjenka
Transit Devotee
Transit Devotee

Previous

Return to Transitmania