*NOW BOOKED FOR 2024* Transitmania 15 @ Santa Pod 19th to 21st July 2024 *ALL DETAILS HERE*

1991 CI Motorhome water hesater

Post here camper and camper conversion related stuff!

Moderator: Luke

1991 CI Motorhome water hesater

Postby rowlie1945 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:29 pm

i have a1991 CI International Motorhome on a Transit chassis which started life in Italy. I have managed to get all the services working except for the hot water. Does anyone have users manuals or know how it should work. It is aTruma make and there is a switch that lights up when switched on and shows a green light which turns orange after a while.I am not 100% that this is the correct switch I know from my caravan days that this suggested that the gas was not getting through. Before I start pulling things out I need to know how it should work.
rowlie1945

Re: 1991 CI Motorhome water hesater

Postby ake » Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:39 pm

rowlie1945 wrote:i have a1991 CI International Motorhome on a Transit chassis which started life in Italy. I have managed to get all the services working except for the hot water. Does anyone have users manuals or know how it should work. It is aTruma make and there is a switch that lights up when switched on and shows a green light which turns orange after a while.I am not 100% that this is the correct switch I know from my caravan days that this suggested that the gas was not getting through. Before I start pulling things out I need to know how it should work.

Google the instructions for the truma heater
Ford Transit Custom 280S Trend 105ps
Does this train stop on Merseyside?
ake
Site Moderator

Return to Camper vans and conversions