*NOW BOOKED FOR 2024* Transitmania 15 @ Santa Pod 19th to 21st July 2024 *ALL DETAILS HERE*

ford transit mk6 t350

Transit Mk6 & Mk7 Forum. All Transits 2000 - 2013

ford transit mk6 t350

Postby ajandhall » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:22 pm

Hi everyone, Hoping someone can help me please. I have a 2004 ford transit t350. and for the pass couple of years has decide to either not rev over 3000 which has been rectified my simply switching the ignition off then back on. problem solved for a couple of months and then. I have also experience what at 1st appeared to be air in the fuel system, crank it over a few times and off it goes again, for months with out a problem. however last week i was in the centre lane of the motorway. engine running Beautiful, when it just cut out!! pull on to hard shoulder and nothing at all. all lights working dash lights . However when i turned it to the start position. Nothing not even a click. I have test the starter and fine. checked the fuses. It will not allow a diagnostic test. have tried on a couple of different systems. any ideas?? the immobilise light is blinking and then goes out as i turn key to position 1. however this afternoon has started to flash quickly as i turn key. was thinking it could be the edu unit on the fuel pump? but wanted to see if anyone has had similar experience before i remove the inlet manifold to get to the pump and check wiring and remove pump. thanks in Advance
ajandhall

Return to Mk6 & Mk7 - Third Generation Transits