*NOW BOOKED FOR 2024* Transitmania 15 @ Santa Pod 19th to 21st July 2024 *ALL DETAILS HERE*

Engine gone pop

The all new 2013 Transit Mk8 Forum. Transits 2013+

Re: Engine gone pop

Postby V184 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:23 pm

MK7 user wrote:Sorry to hear your tale of woe buddy. :(

It's bad enough not having the van, but you've got a pair of toss jockey's with sprinters rubbin ya nose in it. :twisted:

its not rubbin ya nose in it you prat, its offering sound advice (from experience) :evil:
V184
Transit Fanatic
Transit Fanatic

Postby MK7 user » Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:14 pm

V184 wrote: its not rubbin ya nose in it you prat, its offering sound advice (from experience) :evil:

Thou art a "Plum" Sire. :oops:

You have made no attempt to establish if the OP is the lease holder or the lease holders hired help. :idea:

You have made no suggestion that the OP can request which dealership the lease company send the vehicle to if he is not happy with the prior service received from said dealership. :idea:

The advise the OP has received from your extensive knowledge & experience is to cancel the lease & become a "Toss Jockey Sprinter Driver". :cry:

The fact that you consider your comments to be "Sound Advise" is self-evident you are preaching a "Warped Doctrine" :shock:

The storm cloud that often shadows the journey of a "Prat" may live a lot closer than you are prepared to acknowledge....it's phone a friend time boo boo. :cry:
No Squire, not just any van....it has to be a Mk7 (VM.1) :D
MK7 user
Transit Devotee
Transit Devotee

Postby V184 » Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:17 pm

MK7 user wrote:
V184 wrote: its not rubbin ya nose in it you prat, its offering sound advice (from experience) :evil:

The advise the OP has received from your extensive knowledge & experience is to cancel the lease & become a "Toss Jockey Sprinter Driver". :cry:

The rest of your reply was 8ollox :wink:
V184
Transit Fanatic
Transit Fanatic

Postby MK7 user » Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:59 am

How goes it cornishpasty :?:

The opportunity for an early resolution to this passed several weeks ago :x are there any developments :?:
MK7 user
Transit Devotee
Transit Devotee

Postby V184 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:04 pm

MK7 user wrote:How goes it cornishpasty :?:

The opportunity for an early resolution to this passed several weeks ago :x are there any developments :?:

Thats better a sensible relevant reply :roll:
V184
Transit Fanatic
Transit Fanatic

Postby MK7 user » Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:35 pm

V184 wrote:I know you think it's sad that a toss jockey with a Sprinter chimes into a Transit forum. :(

The fact is, it's well sad, but I've been let down by Ford & Ford dealerships time & time again to the point that I said; sod this enough is enough....Yes, I paid a sh*t load more money for a Sprinter that's turned out to be no better than a Transit - it's just cost me a shed load more money....How ever pathetic Mk7 user thinks it is (or anyone else), I've embarked on a one man campaign to rubbish Ford & Ford dealerships at every opportunity & try to turn the tide the way of Mercedes. :D

I may as well be honest & say the Sprinter forum is a bad as the bloody vans....it's full of tobacco chewing west coast gun slinger's shouting obscenities about your mother....you can probably see how I'm now stuck in a situation I never envisaged being in, but I've gone too far with the hate campaign against Ford & it's piss useless dealerships to turn back. :cry:

Hmmm....I can see how it explains the way you are but I think I'd of kept that one under me hat. :lol:
MK7 user
Transit Devotee
Transit Devotee

Postby V184 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:57 pm

MK7 user wrote:
V184 wrote:I know you think it's sad that a toss jockey with a Sprinter chimes into a Transit forum. :(

The fact is, it's well sad, but I've been let down by Ford & Ford dealerships time & time again to the point that I said; sod this enough is enough....Yes, I paid a sh*t load more money for a Sprinter that's turned out to be no better than a Transit - it's just cost me a shed load more money....How ever pathetic Mk7 user thinks it is (or anyone else), I've embarked on a one man campaign to rubbish Ford & Ford dealerships at every opportunity & try to turn the tide the way of Mercedes. :D

I may as well be honest & say the Sprinter forum is a bad as the bloody vans....it's full of tobacco chewing west coast gun slinger's shouting obscenities about your mother....you can probably see how I'm now stuck in a situation I never envisaged being in, but I've gone too far with the hate campaign against Ford & it's piss useless dealerships to turn back. :cry:

Hmmm....I can see how it explains the way you are but I think I'd of kept that one under me hat. :lol:

Again you have gone back into Pratt mode which doesn't really help or have any relevance to this thread :wink:
V184
Transit Fanatic
Transit Fanatic

Postby boltondigger » Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:22 pm

MK7 user wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Beltin!!
Had a rusty old 58 plate 85 ps swb.180 thou .most reliable bus ive ever had

12 plate limited 125bhp 260 that got nicked :shock: :shock:

2016 connect poverty spec
boltondigger
Transit Devotee
Transit Devotee

Postby MK7 user » Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:02 pm

Lol.... :mrgreen:

I've every confidence cornishpasty will be chiming in soon with good news. 8)
MK7 user
Transit Devotee
Transit Devotee

Postby cornishpasty » Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:35 pm

I would love to be able to post good news but it aint going to be about my van

Still the same and still at North Devon Transit Centre.

At least it has been hid in the workshop on the ramp with cars underneath as people were beginning to notice it was becoming a fixture in the car park.

One day I might see it again !!!

Do you thik they will extend the warranty time wise as they have had it for 3 months on monday.
cornishpasty
Transit Aficionado
Transit Aficionado

Postby ME » Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:47 pm

cornishpasty wrote:I would love to be able to post good news but it aint going to be about my van

At least it has been hid in the workshop on the ramp with cars underneath as people were beginning to notice it was becoming a fixture in the car park.

Do you thik they will extend the warranty time wise as they have had it for 3 months on monday.

I wish I could say your joking, but from past experiences I know your not. Which is why I went the Mercedes route last van change.

Now at the risk of getting lambasted by Jasper Carrott :lol: a few weeks a go i was in Amsterdam talking to another Sprinter driver, as you do ( don't see many uk Transits in Europe, wonder why) He told me he was on the way back to the uk in Germany when his van lunched its engine on the autobahn. His firm only run them for 3 years so they are still in warranty and it had 4 days remaining and 380k on the clock. Merc came out and confirmed it had lunched itself and towed it in, and took the driver to hotel. They rang him the same day confirming it was lunched and a new engine had been ordered and would be fitted as soon as it arrived. The next day he got a call to say it would be ready to collect at 4 pm, and it was. New engine fitted under warranty in less than 2 days, and the engine comes with 2 years unlimited mileage warranty :wink:

Had that been aTransit they would still be arguing about who is going to pay for the recovery from the autobahn, and by past experience wanting to see fuel receipts for its life so. They could blame any problem on using supermarket fuel :roll:
Mercedes Vimto Premium
ME
Transit Extremist
Transit Extremist

Postby MK7 user » Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:54 am

cornishpasty wrote:I would love to be able to post good news but it aint going to be about my van

Bloody Nora cornish....have you accidently run over someone's cat in the past or broken a mirror. :cry:

I can understand giving yourself high blood pressure over this is not the way to go but most people would have become quite vexed by now....are you the "decision maker" as far as the lease is concerned or someone else :?:
MK7 user
Transit Devotee
Transit Devotee

Postby MK7 user » Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:29 am

ME wrote:I wish I could say your joking, but from past experiences I know your not. Which is why I went the Mercedes route last van change.

Now at the risk of getting lambasted by Jasper Carrott :lol: a few weeks a go i was in Amsterdam talking to another Sprinter driver, as you do ( don't see many uk Transits in Europe, wonder why) He told me he was on the way back to the uk in Germany when his van lunched its engine on the autobahn. His firm only run them for 3 years so they are still in warranty and it had 4 days remaining and 380k on the clock. Merc came out and confirmed it had lunched itself and towed it in, and took the driver to hotel. They rang him the same day confirming it was lunched and a new engine had been ordered and would be fitted as soon as it arrived. The next day he got a call to say it would be ready to collect at 4 pm, and it was. New engine fitted under warranty in less than 2 days, and the engine comes with 2 years unlimited mileage warranty :wink:

Had that been a Transit they would still be arguing about who is going to pay for the recovery from the autobahn, and by past experience wanting to see fuel receipts for its life so. They could blame any problem on using supermarket fuel :roll:

:roll: Here comes toss jockey no. 3 with a side splitting opener....how very hilarious (Not). :(

I can see how other forum members (or forum advertisers) consider it to be distasteful when they view a thread that appears to be a "tit-for-tat" exchange of personal abuse, but I fail to believe that your comments are anything other than a complete pack of lies in a futile attempt to justify your choice of vehicle. :twisted:

I think the Moderators of the forum do an excellent job, most of us respect their decision when they feel the need to edit posts & remove what they consider constitutes "vile rhetoric" or delete threads in an effort to diffuse tension....so I would like to ask a Moderator to coment on why they think you feel the need to "fabricate a pile of old pony"....it's just not plaussible is it that you have a warranty repair undertaken with 4 day's of warranty remaining & then receive a further 2 years "free of charge" because you have been "Inconvienienced". :roll:

You are a bare faced lier....the type of toss jockey that buy's a Sprinter, the only part of your dribble that is believable is that you exchanged pillow talk with a lady boy Sprinter driver in Amsterdam. :(
MK7 user
Transit Devotee
Transit Devotee

Postby V184 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:29 am

I can see how other forum members (or forum advertisers) consider it to be distasteful when they view a thread that appears to be a "tit-for-tat" exchange of personal abuse, but I fail to believe that your comments are anything other than a complete pack of lies in a futile attempt to justify your choice of vehicle. :twisted:

Here comes toss jockey no. 3 with a side splitting opener....how very hilarious (Not). :(

You are a bare faced lier....the type of toss jockey that buy's a Sprinter, the only part of your dribble that is believable is that you exchanged pillow talk with a lady boy Sprinter driver in Amsterdam. :(

Not that your giving out the Personal abuse then ?
V184
Transit Fanatic
Transit Fanatic

Postby MK7 user » Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:40 am

V184 wrote: Not that your giving out the Personal abuse then ?

Morning Mr Neanderthal. :D

I'll ask my neighbours 5 year old to write you a letter, that way, he'll get the opportunity to practise his writing & spelling, & you can get a 5 year old down your way to explain the situation to you in a civil tone....in short, Nugget realises that some people express themselves by using words others consider to be foul or abusive language, he has chimed in with a pack of lies with the sole intention of causing a torrent of abuse that results in the thread being deleted.

I don't doubt that some of the people reading this are still asking themselves why have these tossers with Sprinters not offered the OP any meaningful advise, why haven't you pissed off to the "West Coast Gun Slingers Forum" where the rest of the sausage jockey's with Sprinters hang out , If it's not too difficult a question, why are you chiming into a Ford Transit Forum when the very last thing on your mind is to help a Transit owner over & above your normal dribble of F**k it off & buy a Sprinter :?:
MK7 user
Transit Devotee
Transit Devotee

PreviousNext

Return to Mk8 Fourth Generation Transits