*NOW BOOKED FOR 2024* Transitmania 15 @ Santa Pod 19th to 21st July 2024 *ALL DETAILS HERE*

Folding roof rack

The all new 2013 Transit Custom Forum. Transits and Tourneos 2013+

Re: Folding roof rack

Postby hacol4 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:37 am

amorgan wrote:hi i have a folding roof rack on my ford custom we have actually never used it will be taken it of as we are campering the van it folds down flat when not in use its on a 15 plate ford custom your welcome to have a look at it and make us an offer
Allen

Hi Allen,

Id be interested in it. Is it black also or the silver version? How much are you looking? And would need posted but I could arrange collection?

Kind regards, Colin
hacol4

Postby ManxRich » Wed May 23, 2018 10:17 pm

Hi all,

Has anyone removed the folding roof rack? Have they had any issues with water leaks etc?

I just bought a shiney new DCIV, which has one. I wasn't after a roof rack, but the dealer had some pre-facelift models to shift and I got a stonker of a deal.

Snag is the van is about 2 inches too tall for the work car park, so I'm considering taking it off to gain a tiny bit. It's either that or buy a pump and let the air out of the tires every day.

And before anyone calls me a numpty for not checking, I did check, I knew it was too big, but assumed there would be more tollerence than there is.

Cheers.
ManxRich

Postby radulenii » Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:28 pm

ManxRich wrote:Hi all,

Has anyone removed the folding roof rack? Have they had any issues with water leaks etc?

I just bought a shiney new DCIV, which has one. I wasn't after a roof rack, but the dealer had some pre-facelift models to shift and I got a stonker of a deal.

Snag is the van is about 2 inches too tall for the work car park, so I'm considering taking it off to gain a tiny bit. It's either that or buy a pump and let the air out of the tires every day.

And before anyone calls me a numpty for not checking, I did check, I knew it was too big, but assumed there would be more tollerence than there is.

Cheers.

Hi
Will sell the roof rack? If so im interested to buy it
Thanks
radulenii

Previous

Return to Transit Custom