*NOW BOOKED FOR 2024* Transitmania 15 @ Santa Pod 19th to 21st July 2024 *ALL DETAILS HERE*

WELLHOUSE TERRIER CAMPERVAN

The all new 2013 Transit Custom Forum. Transits and Tourneos 2013+

Re: WELLHOUSE TERRIER CAMPERVAN

Postby FlyCatcher » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:58 pm

vanvliet wrote:
vanvliet wrote:Interesting German product which would be fitted to our passenger side window to give overnight ventilation

http://shop.camper-himmel.de/Lueftungsg ... -2013-fuer

The article number HB-114-019 is a Pair (set of two) for left and right window in the drivers cabin and can be used for Ford Tourneo Custom / Ford Transit Custom from 2013 on

Not on ebay yet ( uk ) ???
FlyCatcher
Transit Aficionado
Transit Aficionado

Postby FlyCatcher » Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:13 pm

FlyCatcher wrote:
vanvliet wrote:
vanvliet wrote:Interesting German product which would be fitted to our passenger side window to give overnight ventilation

http://shop.camper-himmel.de/Lueftungsg ... -2013-fuer

The article number HB-114-019 is a Pair (set of two) for left and right window in the drivers cabin and can be used for Ford Tourneo Custom / Ford Transit Custom from 2013 on

Not on ebay yet ( uk ) ???

70 Euros inc tax & delivery , from Germany.
FlyCatcher
Transit Aficionado
Transit Aficionado

Postby vanvliet » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:46 pm

From the german website . . . . . . . Nice to see it has anti midge netting!
''The ventilation insert for the driver's doors is simply inserted into the window frame and then locked by the cramping of the window.
In the case of electrical window lifters, the automatic anti-pinch protection can react. Then please close the last piece slowly.
The ventilation insert must not be used while driving.
The ventilation insert has a high-quality structural coating in the color black.
Application: Driver's cab on both sides (the set contains 1 right and 1 left ventilation grille)
Break-proof ventilation.
With mosquito net.
Rain protection by downward-facing gills.
Quick to use.
removable.
Only to open from the inside, thereby effective theft protection.
Visually appealing.
Black metal performance (no cheap plastic).''
vanvliet
Transit Aficionado
Transit Aficionado

Postby devilman » Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:18 am

Like the look of them.
devilman
Transit Addict
Transit Addict

Postby vanvliet » Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:38 pm

Are the Terrier Ebersprachers fitted with an exhaust silencer like this? eBay item number:280879219173 Is it worth fitting?
An intake silencer is also apparently available if the unit 'whistles'
I have had an Eberspracher fitted and it seems a bit noisy - very efficient though! I was also considering adding some sound insulation the the underseat box where it is located but it seems like a bit a a faff to get into it
vanvliet
Transit Aficionado
Transit Aficionado

Postby Softlips » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:41 pm

vanvliet wrote:Are the Terrier Ebersprachers fitted with an exhaust silencer like this? eBay item number:280879219173 Is it worth fitting?
An intake silencer is also apparently available if the unit 'whistles'
I have had an Eberspracher fitted and it seems a bit noisy - very efficient though! I was also considering adding some sound insulation the the underseat box where it is located but it seems like a bit a a faff to get into it

No idea re the silencer. It's very quiet though once up and running. While warming up it is a little noisey, making a ticking noise and also a bit of roar outside.
Softlips
Transit Aficionado
Transit Aficionado

Postby FlyCatcher » Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:22 pm

Has anyone had problems with the rear view camera on the terrier campervan, ??????????
FlyCatcher
Transit Aficionado
Transit Aficionado

Postby bolti » Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:11 pm

FlyCatcher wrote:Has anyone had problems with the rear view camera on the terrier campervan, ??????????

Mine works perfectly. (Well up until now)
bolti
Transit Addict
Transit Addict

Postby FlyCatcher » Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:35 pm

bolti wrote:
FlyCatcher wrote:Has anyone had problems with the rear view camera on the terrier campervan, ??????????

David @ Wellhouse said it's nothing to do with them it has to go to a fort van dealer only as wellhouse did NOT fit it .
FlyCatcher
Transit Aficionado
Transit Aficionado

Postby bolti » Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:01 pm

FlyCatcher wrote:
bolti wrote:

David @ Wellhouse said it's nothing to do with them it has to go to a fort van dealer only as wellhouse did NOT fit it .

What is wrong with yours?
bolti
Transit Addict
Transit Addict

Postby Softlips » Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:50 pm

No problems at all here.
Softlips
Transit Aficionado
Transit Aficionado

Postby FlyCatcher » Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:56 pm

Camera & mirror not fitted by ford or wellhouse fitted by a company by the name of motolectro in leeds, have spoken to them & they are going to try to find someone in wales that can look at it, lets hope so.
FlyCatcher
Transit Aficionado
Transit Aficionado

Postby devilman » Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:34 am

FlyCatcher wrote:Camera & mirror not fitted by ford or wellhouse fitted by a company by the name of motolectro in leeds, have spoken to them & they are going to try to find someone in wales that can look at it, lets hope so.

Eh? How so? Did you get it fitted 3rd party? I don't understand how you can be in the situation where neither Ford or Wellhouse are responsible. I paid extra to have it fitted when supplied, AFAIK it's a standard Ford upgrade. Mine's been fine so far though. Hope it stays that way if you are having bother.
I am getting the dreaded no gps indication on my sat nav although it still seems to work. That better a Ford issue :)
devilman
Transit Addict
Transit Addict

Postby FlyCatcher » Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:06 am

devilman wrote:
FlyCatcher wrote:Camera & mirror not fitted by ford or wellhouse fitted by a company by the name of motolectro in leeds, have spoken to them & they are going to try to find someone in wales that can look at it, lets hope so.

Eh? How so? Did you get it fitted 3rd party? I don't understand how you can be in the situation where neither Ford or Wellhouse are responsible. I paid extra to have it fitted when supplied, AFAIK it's a standard Ford upgrade. Mine's been fine so far though. Hope it stays that way if you are having bother.
I am getting the dreaded no gps indication on my sat nav although it still seems to work. That better a Ford issue :)

No it was fitted at wellhouse by a 3rd party Motoeletro I have a 3 year warranty with ford for the van & 3 years with wellhouse for the conversion , been on to Motoletro & they have been in contact with the suppliers who are going to send me a new camera & mirror , got to get someone to fit it in south wales.
FlyCatcher
Transit Aficionado
Transit Aficionado

Postby FlyCatcher » Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:28 am

FlyCatcher wrote:
devilman wrote:

No it was fitted at wellhouse by a 3rd party Motoeletro I have a 3 year warranty with ford for the van & 3 years with wellhouse for the conversion , been on to Motoletro & they have been in contact with the suppliers who are going to send me a new camera & mirror , got to get someone to fit it in south wales.

At what cost & who is paying i'm not sure ???
FlyCatcher
Transit Aficionado
Transit Aficionado

PreviousNext

Return to Transit Custom