*NOW BOOKED FOR 2024* Transitmania 15 @ Santa Pod 19th to 21st July 2024 *ALL DETAILS HERE*

Tourneo Seats into Custom van - measurements for bolt holes?

The all new 2013 Transit Custom Forum. Transits and Tourneos 2013+

Tourneo Seats into Custom van - measurements for bolt holes?

Postby Endorphinix » Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:48 pm

Hi there,

I have been searching through the previous posts about installing Tourneo Seats in Custom vans. I am going to raise the floor, have the van the seats, getting some spreader plates made am generally otherwise prepared for whats to come ahead. I just can't seem to lay my hands on the actual measurements for the holes.
There are references to a ford manual in other posts but no links. There are a lot of posts about the pros and cons etc but I can't see any threads for someone doing it, like a how to or a build thread.

I'm happy to take some photos as I go along and try to the best of my ability assist with the provision of information for others in the future.

Any one here who's done it and has the details or tips would be much appreciated, also if I've just missed the thread that has all that info I would be very grateful to be pointed in the right direction!

Many thanks,

p.s 2015 LWB Van with bare floor and some nearly new 1st row folding Tourneo Seats a double and a single with the req floor click in plates.
Endorphinix
Transit Fan
Transit Fan

Re: Tourneo Seats into Custom van - measurements for bolt ho

Postby yasser » Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:08 pm

go to the ford etis site, click on the vehicle tab, put in your vehicle reg and when your vehicle comes up, on the left hand side there are 4 boxes, in one of those boxes it will give yo the option to get the BEMM . Download it and all the details are in there, page 196

https://www.etis.ford.com/
310 DCiV L2 Limited 155
yasser
Transit Devotee
Transit Devotee

Postby Endorphinix » Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:42 pm

Thank you for that,

Much appreciated
Endorphinix
Transit Fan
Transit Fan

Postby barbelman92 » Sat May 12, 2018 10:02 am

Hi Guys i would really appreciate any help anyone can give i am trying to fit tourneo seats into the back of my 2013 swb custom i have marked this out in the van and seem to be hitting snag after snag .. am i missing something? can someone who has done this please advise

much appreciated
barbelman92

Postby miketransit » Sat Sep 28, 2019 7:35 pm

Endorphinix wrote:Thank you for that,

Much appreciated

how did you get on? any photos?
miketransit
Transit Addict
Transit Addict

Return to Transit Custom