*NOW BOOKED FOR 2024* Transitmania 15 @ Santa Pod 19th to 21st July 2024 *ALL DETAILS HERE*

170ps euro 6 died!!!!!

The all new 2013 Transit Custom Forum. Transits and Tourneos 2013+

Re: 170ps euro 6 died!!!!!

Postby Playminiii » Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:24 pm

karl wrote:
Playminiii wrote:Well they are stealers I have no faith in them whatsoever me, as in the company i solely own have spent around £500,000 in the last 3 years with ford and have around the same to spend in the next 3 years to which at this point I'm unsure whether it's going to go to them or not they can't even even give me a replacement vehicle while one of mine is off the road because it's a plated vehicle and the mileage of which it covers, the vehicle of mine they have now had for 18 days and the problem has not been resolved only got worse to the point it's not dead, losing me around £450 a day by the end of this next week it'll of lost nearly the cost of the vehicle, all I wanted to know was if anyone had come across this problem so can prevent any of my other vehicles from having the same problem no other reason , I worked in the motor trade for the first 35 years of my working life spending 14 years as dealer principle at a ford dealer i know how it works you book a vehicle in they give 2.5 hours labour for the job the tech completes it in 1 you get charged for 2.5 the workshop makes 1.5 hours bonus, I think you'll find that in a round about way is stealing.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

if you spent 35 years in the motor trade as you claim the you wont be in this sh*t :!: would you :?:
Why wouldn't I? I've been out of it for 11 years now. I still have to buy vehicles and run them just over the last 3-4 years so much has changed in regards to dealer management and above there is no gain on having motor dealer experience anymore. I'll be glad to retire in 3 years and move to hotter climate and not need a vehicle or reliance on any dealer network.

Transit Tourneo 140ps Goes like the Wind and still returns 34.2mpg pure magic!!!! But at 450k its starting get Tired!!!!
NEW Custom Titanium lwb 125 with leather they don't build them like they used too.... FACT
Playminiii
Transit Addict
Transit Addict

Postby karl » Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:37 pm

am a c*** :lol:

people who know me know me :D
karl
Tranny Lover!!!

Postby Mike » Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:15 am

Playminiii wrote:Well they are stealers....blah blah,

Sorry, but if all that is true, you’re an idiot or a mug.
Mike
Wind up merchant!

Postby Mike » Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:16 am

karl wrote:

if you spent 35 years in the motor trade as you claim the you wont be in this sh*t :!: would you :?:

Exactly.
Mike
Wind up merchant!

Postby bambi mk 1 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:43 pm

Playminiii wrote:Well they are stealers I have no faith in them whatsoever me, as in the company i solely own have spent around £500,000 in the last 3 years with ford and have around the same to spend in the next 3 years to which at this point I'm unsure whether it's going to go to them or not they can't even even give me a replacement vehicle while one of mine is off the road because it's a plated vehicle and the mileage of which it covers, the vehicle of mine they have now had for 18 days and the problem has not been resolved only got worse to the point it's not dead, losing me around £450 a day by the end of this next week it'll of lost nearly the cost of the vehicle, all I wanted to know was if anyone had come across this problem so can prevent any of my other vehicles from having the same problem no other reason , I worked in the motor trade for the first 35 years of my working life spending 14 years as dealer principle at a ford dealer i know how it works you book a vehicle in they give 2.5 hours labour for the job the tech completes it in 1 you get charged for 2.5 the workshop makes 1.5 hours bonus, I think you'll find that in a round about way is stealing.

Surley with the position you held in your previous employment you would know someone high up in Ford who could jump the queue for you .You could try talking to them :wink:
On the sixth day God created a Sprinter on the seventh he gave it away and bought a TRANSIT
bambi mk 1
Transit Extremist
Transit Extremist

Postby dan_robinson » Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:49 pm

Bloody Ford
dan_robinson
Transit Aficionado
Transit Aficionado

Postby bambi mk 1 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:02 pm

You are 37 in your profile ,some man for the one man :roll: :lol: :lol: Which part is correct if any :?:
On the sixth day God created a Sprinter on the seventh he gave it away and bought a TRANSIT
bambi mk 1
Transit Extremist
Transit Extremist

Postby Mike » Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:28 pm

:lol: He’s a billy :mrgreen:

I wonder if he’s told Ford that he’s been shoving 2 stroke oil in it?
Mike
Wind up merchant!

Previous

Return to Transit Custom