*NOW BOOKED FOR 2024* Transitmania 15 @ Santa Pod 19th to 21st July 2024 *ALL DETAILS HERE*

Workshop Manual

The all new 2013 Transit Custom Forum. Transits and Tourneos 2013+

Workshop Manual

Postby bobtol » Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:46 pm

Hi everyone. I am new to this site and have found a lot of good information regarding Ford Transit. I have a 2014 Ford Transit Custom and i would like to do bits to it myself. Like change brake pads and discs but i have searched everywhere and cannot seem to find a workshop manual for anything newer than a Ford Transit 2013. Can anyone tell me if there is such a thing as a workshop manual available for the Custom models. Thanks in advance for any info provided. :)

Bob
Bob. T :)
bobtol
Transit Addict
Transit Addict

Re: Workshop Manual

Postby S60r » Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:06 am

Welcome Bob T.

Nice looking van.

I don’t know if one exists but I’d like one if it did.... hopefully someone will be along with some knowledge on it soon.....

I use YouTube, pretty much a video “how to”on there of everything I’ve needed to attempt. Give it a go,

Hope you like the Custom.

:)
S60r
Transit Devotee
Transit Devotee

Postby shortywilliam » Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:21 pm

Hope this helps from 15-1-18

Good afternoon William,
Thank you for your email.
Research for a manual covering Transit Custom models is due to start within the next month or two and should be available late autumn/early winter this year. The exact date will appear on our website later this year.
I hope this answers your query.
Regards.
Trevor.
Technical Services (U.K. & Europe).
Haynes Publishing
shortywilliam

Postby DrDeAtH » Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:33 pm

Ford would have their own service manual. Getting hold of one might not be easy or cheap. It may however all be online and downloadable for a fee.
DrDeAtH
Transit Aficionado
Transit Aficionado

Return to Transit Custom