*NOW BOOKED FOR 2024* Transitmania 15 @ Santa Pod 19th to 21st July 2024 *ALL DETAILS HERE*

interior light fuse location and number

The all new 2013 Transit Custom Forum. Transits and Tourneos 2013+

interior light fuse location and number

Postby pip.t » Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:44 pm

Hi Have a 2013 Transit custom and need the location and fuse number for the interior lights (courtesy) please as it is not shown in the owners manual. Thanks
pip.t
Transit Fan
Transit Fan

Re: interior light fuse location and number

Postby martynx » Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:08 am

Its a red 10amp & is at the very bottom of the BCM, Fuse #72 – "Battery Saver", i think its called on some databases.

for egr/dpf deletes, power tuning, updates,cloning,speed limiter removal,cruise control, euro 3/4/5/6 limiters & key's !
martynx
Transit Fanatic
Transit Fanatic

Postby pip.t » Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:51 pm

Thanks you I'll get on that tomorrow . I am going to change the interior light fitting to an LED fitting would you know what the 3 wires to the light fitting are as i cannot get the new fitting to work hence the fuse blowing. Thanks
pip.t
Transit Fan
Transit Fan

Postby martynx » Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:36 pm

pip.t wrote:Thanks you I'll get on that tomorrow . I am going to change the interior light fitting to an LED fitting would you know what the 3 wires to the light fitting are as i cannot get the new fitting to work hence the fuse blowing. Thanks
Ahh forget my post sorry, i misread it & didn't realise you had a Custom ! The fuse info i gave was for a MK7 ;)

for egr/dpf deletes, power tuning, updates,cloning,speed limiter removal,cruise control, euro 3/4/5/6 limiters & key's !
martynx
Transit Fanatic
Transit Fanatic

Return to Transit Custom