*NOW BOOKED FOR 2024* Transitmania 15 @ Santa Pod 19th to 21st July 2024 *ALL DETAILS HERE*

Location of C2-1 C2-2 & C2-3 connectors

The all new 2013 Transit Custom Forum. Transits and Tourneos 2013+

Location of C2-1 C2-2 & C2-3 connectors

Postby cowasaki » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:15 pm

Having been pointed towards the BEMM I have now located the connections for most of the electrical mods I want to do. Most of the actual connections are via the above connections as per the BEMM ie C2-1 C2-2 & C2-3

This is the diagram:

Screen Shot 2018-04-16 at 12.54.54.png

But I can't actually work out where these are! I thought they might be under the passenger seat but no.... Then I looked at the picture again and it now looks like they are under the driver's seat. Before I take that apart has anyone taken the drivers seat base apart enough to locate these and can show an image or describe where I will find them.

I'm adding the additional customer connection points to the rear of the seat using the approved kit KTBK2T-14B475-A so between all these I'm sorted......
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I've rebuilt a Defender, several motorcycles and quite a bit to both a Mk6 & 7 Transit. Now bought a new Custom and just doing a few small bits to it.

Cowasaki's electrical tutorials: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=166595
cowasaki
Transit Aficionado
Transit Aficionado

Return to Transit Custom