*NOW BOOKED FOR 2024* Transitmania 15 @ Santa Pod 19th to 21st July 2024 *ALL DETAILS HERE*

Help needed

The all new 2013 Transit Custom Forum. Transits and Tourneos 2013+

Help needed

Postby Hubo » Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:30 am

Hi
I changed the gear selector cables yesterday and while I was under the van I noticed the connector to the right of the photo hanging down and I can’t seem to find out where it supposed to be connected, at first I thought it was the reversing switch connector, but as you can see this switch is already connected, so for the life of me I can’t find out where this one goes.

I’ve got a 400 mile drive back to England in the morning and I’m a bit worried of the van breaking down, the van drives spot-on or seems to with no lights on at all, has anyone got any suggestions.

Thanks in advance
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
330 MWB Loads of chrome and extras
Hubo
Transit Addict
Transit Addict

Re: Help needed

Postby Wadey » Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:53 pm

Iv just some a clutch on a custom today there are only 2 plugs on the box the reverse light switch on the Top of the selector and and the crank sensor it’s still on the ramp I’ll try to remember to look tomorrow and see if I can work it out for you
just follow the onscreen instructions and it's fairly idiot proof...trouble is, we keep producing better idiots
Wadey
Transit Devotee
Transit Devotee

Re: Help needed

Postby Hubo » Fri May 11, 2018 10:44 am

Wadey wrote:Iv just some a clutch on a custom today there are only 2 plugs on the box the reverse light switch on the Top of the selector and and the crank sensor it’s still on the ramp I’ll try to remember to look tomorrow and see if I can work it out for you

Hi

Was you able to find out where this plug goes mate, I thought the van wouldn't run if it was the crank sensor ?

Rergards
330 MWB Loads of chrome and extras
Hubo
Transit Addict
Transit Addict

Return to Transit Custom