*NOW BOOKED FOR 2024* Transitmania 15 @ Santa Pod 19th to 21st July 2024 *ALL DETAILS HERE*

Bulk head & fitting rear seats

The all new 2013 Transit Custom Forum. Transits and Tourneos 2013+

Bulk head & fitting rear seats

Postby MarkMBM » Thu May 10, 2018 6:39 pm

Hi,
New to the forum, sorry if this has already been discussed. Tried searching but didn’t bring anything up.

I want to add some rear seats to my swb van, we have already bought the folding removable custom limited seats with brackets so it will be a good fit.

Is it possible to move the standard bulkhead back to just passed the side door? I know the crew van has a different bulkhead but was hoping to reuse the one we have.

Has anyone got any tips etc for fitting the seats?
Regards
Mark
MarkMBM

Re: Bulk head & fitting rear seats

Postby se7en » Thu May 10, 2018 8:47 pm

I don't know about moving the bulk head, I'm sure you can if your prepared to re engineer it, but re fitting the rear seats, if you go back through the forum there is quite a long thread about fitting them, search "Tourneo rear seats",it will tell you what you need to know and watch out for.
se7en
Transit Aficionado
Transit Aficionado

Postby barbelman92 » Fri May 11, 2018 11:42 am

MarkMBM wrote:Hi,
New to the forum, sorry if this has already been discussed. Tried searching but didn’t bring anything up.

I want to add some rear seats to my swb van, we have already bought the folding removable custom limited seats with brackets so it will be a good fit.

Is it possible to move the standard bulkhead back to just passed the side door? I know the crew van has a different bulkhead but was hoping to reuse the one we have.

Regards
Mark

Hope you dont mind me asking but how did you get on fitting the torneo seats ? did you have to drop the tank and so on?
barbelman92

Postby Matteverton » Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:57 pm

MarkMBM wrote:Hi,

Regards
Mark

Hi Mark,
I’m about to install rear seats in my SWB 2014 Custom and noticed your thread.
How did you get on with yours and could you share any tips / measurements?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Many thanks
Matt..
Matteverton

Postby kyletrichards » Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:44 pm

Have you fitted the seats yet? Wondered if you got any measurements can’t seem to find them anywhere. Thanks
kyletrichards

Return to Transit Custom