Transitmania 9 @Santa Pod 23rd - 24th September 2017 Click here for details!

Transit tourneo spares or repairs

Sell all Transit Vans, Pickups, New and Old Here! [No Trade Ads]

Moderator: Luke

Transit tourneo spares or repairs

Postby Riotvan2016 » Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:27 pm

Hi Everyone
Here is my van for sale it's a second van and don't need it any longer so putting it up for sale be for I start to break it for bits it is stuck in gear as have to start it with clutch down it goes it to 1,2,3,4 not 5th goes in to reverse it is mot till June I have got you New panels that need welding in shore there is other places that need welding had 4 new tyres on 15" wheels but I don't have the time to put in to it as I have another van now there is other problems like you have to rub the old key to get the new key to start it it's a shame but shore there is someone that can make it good again if not will part it out and scrap the shell any questions please ask if you want any more pics or to veiw it I am located in Lincolnshire if I get a lot of interest in parts can post £650 ono
Thanks for looking.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Riotvan2016
Transit Addict
Transit Addict

Re: Transit tourneo spares or repairs

Postby Riotvan2016 » Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:29 pm

New panels forgotten to add them
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Riotvan2016
Transit Addict
Transit Addict

Re: Transit tourneo spares or repairs

Postby Riotvan2016 » Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:42 pm

Few more pics it is twin side loading doors
Riotvan2016
Transit Addict
Transit Addict

Return to Transits For Sale