Transitmania 9 @Santa Pod 23rd - 24th September 2017 Click here for details!

For sale...my Transit

Sell all Transit Vans, Pickups, New and Old Here! [No Trade Ads]

Moderator: Luke

For sale...my Transit

Postby soggz » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:20 pm

Sorry if this is in the wrong section...but...
My transit is now for sale.Engines excellent in it all running gear is fine,loads of extras,abs,airbags,heated mirrors,new front wings,mesh guards,bulkhead,too much too list really,as it is an ex police crime scene van. It will be available at the start of May as that's when the mot runs out and I need it until I can get another for work. The bottom underneath is pretty roached out and it will probably be scrapped if no one wants it. Loads of extras on it and also a spare engine which has been rebuilt with new she'll bearings,rings e.t.c. Also, spare diesel pump and a few other bits and pieces. Love to keep it,but just too much work for me and advised to get another as there's only so much welding you can do on it to be cost effective. New tyres new battery etc can still be driven, but I can't split it or sell bits off separate as I don't want half a van left here...no room , you see. Thank you. Andy.
Mk7 van...still getting used to it...
soggz
Transit Aficionado
Transit Aficionado

Re: For sale...my Transit

Postby vanfox » Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:11 pm

Find a friendly welder, or learn to weld, and make a start on repairing it. Most on here have more repairs than original chassis by now. Post a few pics of the underside, whether you want to sell or repair. Who ever said a Smiley could be cost effective ...until you compare it to a newer rot box.
vanfox
Transit Devotee
Transit Devotee

Re: For sale...my Transit

Postby soggz » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:54 pm

Sold now.
Mk7 van...still getting used to it...
soggz
Transit Aficionado
Transit Aficionado

Return to Transits For Sale