Transitmania 9 @Santa Pod 23rd - 24th September 2017 Click here for details!

My mk5 for sale.

Sell all Transit Vans, Pickups, New and Old Here! [No Trade Ads]

Moderator: Luke

My mk5 for sale.

Postby soggz » Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:23 pm

Loads of extras on it,twin air bags,abs,twin batteries,full windowed interior bulkhead with mesh,really tidy inside,ex police crime scene van, 110,000 miles, updated suspension ,new panels and arches,really nice van, but...

Underneath is like a rotten pear and no time to do welding as there is just too much. Been advised to get another van so that's what I'm doing. M O T till may,still r
Taxed too, but will not split as it needs to go for space for new van. Shame to see it go,but go,it must. I have always looked after this van since buying it in 2008 and have only done just over 30,000 miles in it as my work is very local. Even like it is,it must be worth at least £900.00 just for the engine and parts. I'm in Somerset near Bath if interested.Sorry, forgot to say, it's a 2.4 banana engine which is regularly serviced on a R plate.
Thank You.
Mk7 van...still getting used to it...
soggz
Transit Aficionado
Transit Aficionado

Re: My mk5 for sale.

Postby d1ng27 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:21 pm

Get someone to weld it for you.
I took mine off the road in September and thought about just selling it and getting another smiley. Then thought if I get another one it'll need welding so..
Been welding it up slowly cutting out all the rust and doing it. Taking forever and I've thrown my tools and tea everywhere on times, but should be worth it in the end :roll:
d1ng27
Transit Addict
Transit Addict

Postby gotgcoalman » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:07 pm

d1ng27 wrote:Get someone to weld it for you.
I took mine off the road in September and thought about just selling it and getting another smiley. Then thought if I get another one it'll need welding so..
Been welding it up slowly cutting out all the rust and doing it. Taking forever and I've thrown my tools and tea everywhere on times, but should be worth it in the end :roll:

Replace the tea with beer :shock:
A merry welder is a happy welder. :D
gotgcoalman
Transit Devotee
Transit Devotee

Postby d1ng27 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:46 pm

gotgcoalman wrote:
d1ng27 wrote:Get someone to weld it for you.

Replace the tea with beer :shock:
A merry welder is a happy welder. :D

I'm hard as fook after a few beers, so probably kick the shit out of every panel on the van :lol:
d1ng27
Transit Addict
Transit Addict

Return to Transits For Sale