Page 2 of 3

Re: Silver mk5 Smiley Tourneo

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:24 pm
by Muttley
One has to presume its not for sale :roll:

Re: Silver mk5 Smiley Tourneo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:14 pm
by RustWidow
Boo hoo, I'm gutted

Sent from my SM-T285 using Tapatalk

Re: Silver mk5 Smiley Tourneo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:44 pm
by clay0001
Would like to get my tourneo to a good home, would like her restored not parted :cry:

Re: Silver mk5 Smiley Tourneo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:40 pm
by jonochap
clay0001 wrote:Would like to get my tourneo to a good home, would like her restored not parted :cry:


Rustwidow and Mutts it is then!!


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Re: Silver mk5 Smiley Tourneo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:22 pm
by Muttley
We want it for the Widow, will be cherished not broken. I make my living welding up Transits of all marks :)

Re: Silver mk5 Smiley Tourneo

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:42 pm
by RustWidow
Yeah, I would cherish her, miss not having a minibus :( :cry:

Re: Silver mk5 Smiley Tourneo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:50 pm
by jonochap
RustWidow wrote:Yeah, I would cherish her, miss not having a minibus :( :cry:


No news from Clay yet then RW?


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Re: Silver mk5 Smiley Tourneo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:16 pm
by RustWidow
Nope :cry:

Re: Silver mk5 Smiley Tourneo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:22 pm
by clay0001
Sorry not been on much, still looking for a good home or someone who can store then repair. I have been out of work since April, had everything cut off, phone, internet etc. Looks like Ill be back n work July.

Its still in Burnham on Sea but have to get it moved pretty soon.

Re: Silver mk5 Smiley Tourneo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:31 pm
by RustWidow
clay0001 wrote:Sorry not been on much, still looking for a good home or someone who can store then repair. I have been out of work since April, had everything cut off, phone, internet etc. Looks like Ill be back n work July.

Its still in Burnham on Sea but have to get it moved pretty soon.


Sorry to hear your woes, can you pm your phone number to muttley as we are very serious about getting a minibus for me, it's all about ME, ;)

Re: Silver mk5 Smiley Tourneo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:49 pm
by Muttley
No change there then :lol:

Re: Silver mk5 Smiley Tourneo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:01 pm
by bambi mk 1
Muttley wrote:No change there then :lol:

Did you ever get the feeling you are being ignored Mutts :?: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: Silver mk5 Smiley Tourneo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:28 pm
by RustWidow
bambi mk 1 wrote:
Muttley wrote:No change there then :lol:

Did you ever get the feeling you are being ignored Mutts :?: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Lol who? What? Ohhh muttley, there you are... who are you again?? ;) is that what you mean bambi?

Re: Silver mk5 Smiley Tourneo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:54 pm
by bambi mk 1
Yep Rusty,its like Mutts dosent exist :lol:

Re: Silver mk5 Smiley Tourneo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:38 pm
by jonochap
Ouch!! Poor thingy bob


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk