Transitmania 9 @Santa Pod 23rd - 24th September 2017 Click here for details!

2001 LWB Transit Spares or Repairs

Sell all Transit Vans, Pickups, New and Old Here! [No Trade Ads]

Moderator: Luke

Re: 2001 LWB Transit Spares or Repairs

Postby nedforceone » Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:10 pm

Is it the start of 'Karl's transit parts' empire :wink: I might be requiring some parts, but its parts you might not want to sell separate, I need (no rush) pas belt cover, headlight bulb cover things, passenger seat belt, there is more but can't think of what :wink: where about in the homeland are you. N
03 transit 125t280 2.0 tdci swb executive collage blue 92 crewcab. Built in Belgium so deserves lots of love. 200,000 miles on the clock.

Instructions for use. fill with fuel. start engine. drive like a t#@t.
nedforceone
Transit Extremist
Transit Extremist

Postby karl » Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:15 pm

nedforceone wrote:Is it the start of 'Karl's transit parts' empire :wink: I might be requiring some parts, but its parts you might not want to sell separate, I need (no rush) pas belt cover, headlight bulb cover things, passenger seat belt, there is more but can't think of what :wink: where about in the homeland are you. N

Am in irlam

You northwich :?:

And no their is no start :lol: it started years ago

:shock:

I was into cars well before i left skool me mums drive use to be full of fords from p100 to xr3is feista xr2 my first transit was and 2.0 pinto transit g reg even had a scorpio 3.0 v6
Last edited by karl on Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
karl
Tranny Lover!!!

Postby nedforceone » Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:20 pm

karl wrote:
nedforceone wrote:Is it the start of 'Karl's transit parts' empire :wink: I might be requiring some parts, but its parts you might not want to sell separate, I need (no rush) pas belt cover, headlight bulb cover things, passenger seat belt, there is more but can't think of what :wink: where about in the homeland are you. N

Am in irlam

Winsford 5 mins from Northwich, grew up in Altrincham, only really know the A57 (think it is) in irlam. N
03 transit 125t280 2.0 tdci swb executive collage blue 92 crewcab. Built in Belgium so deserves lots of love. 200,000 miles on the clock.

nedforceone
Transit Extremist
Transit Extremist

Postby karl » Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:23 pm

nedforceone wrote:
karl wrote:

Am in irlam

Winsford 5 mins from Northwich, grew up in Altrincham, only really know the A57 (think it is) in irlam. N

You far from catapiller at winsford
karl
Tranny Lover!!!

Postby nedforceone » Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:30 pm

karl wrote:
nedforceone wrote:
karl wrote:[quote="nedforceone Is it the start of 'Karl's transit parts' empire :wink: I might be requiring some parts, but its parts you might not want to sell separate, I need (no rush) pas belt cover, headlight bulb cover things, passenger seat belt, there is more but can't think of what :wink: where about in the homeland are you. N

Am in irlam

You far from catapiller at winsford[/quote]

Just round the corner from CAT near the train station, there's a good tool place on road 5 just past car transplants warnhill tools its called. N

nedforceone
Transit Extremist
Transit Extremist

Postby nedforceone » Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:30 pm

karl wrote:
nedforceone wrote:
karl wrote:[quote="nedforceone Is it the start of 'Karl's transit parts' empire :wink: I might be requiring some parts, but its parts you might not want to sell separate, I need (no rush) pas belt cover, headlight bulb cover things, passenger seat belt, there is more but can't think of what :wink: where about in the homeland are you. N

Am in irlam

You far from catapiller at winsford[/quote]

Just round the corner from CAT near the train station, there's a good tool place on road 5 just past car transplants warnhill tools its called. N

nedforceone
Transit Extremist
Transit Extremist

Previous

Return to Transits For Sale